Download Package Screen

Started by dfvalkyrie, March 03, 2009, 01:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfvalkyrie

This didn't have anything to do with a mod, so I hope this is the right place to put it...

So I'm in my Admin section hoping to install a mod I found and I click on the Download Package option...

White Screen

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

kat

If you search this board for "white screen", you'll find quite a few suggestions.

If none of them help you, just post back, here. :)

dfvalkyrie

From the ones I've seen, they all seem to have to do with downloading mods, I haven't even tried that yet because I can't.  I couldn't even upgrade from 1.7 automatically, but had to install it manually.

The address in the browser is: hxxp:kinshipofrohirrim.com/index.php?action=packageget [nonactive]

If someone can direct me to the file to replace or alter...

Thanks again,

Dawn

kat

Well, without actually seeing the site, I really don't know where to start, to be honest.

I'd need to look at the files (FTP) and admin stuff, to check things out.

If you get no joy, soon, and you don't mind me poking around your site, PM me some login details and I'll see what I can find out. (That used to be odd, back in the days of the Amiga. You used to ask people if they minded you poking around in their drawers)  :)

Be aware of this, of course:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=87130.0

It's getting-on for midnight, here in jolly old Blighty. So I won't be able to do anything tonight. If nobody else can sort you out, send me those details and I'll take a look.

I won't alter anything, without your say-so, naturally.

dfvalkyrie

Sounds good. I created a new FTP account if it comes to that. If anyone has time to chat over it in real time, my MSN is [email protected]

dfvalkyrie

Thanks to Tyr's'son thorough digging and patience, the problem is fixed. Thank you sir.

Tyrsson

Your welcome :)

Glad you got it sorted out.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

Advertisement: