News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Auto Merge Double Post

Started by M-DVD, December 03, 2008, 10:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RML

Here is the Hungarian utf-8 translation.

$txt['permissionname_doublePost'] = 'Dupla hozzászólás engedélyezése';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePost'] = 'Ha engedélyezed megengedett lesz a dupla hozzászólás.';
$txt['AutoMergePost_div'] = 'Szöveg hozzáadása összevonáskor
<div class="smalltext">Használhatsz BB kódot és a $date változót</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_time'] = 'Idő, ami után engedélyezett a dupla hozzászólás a téma előre ugrasztására
<div class="smalltext">Add meg az időt napokban. Állítsd 9999 napra az összevonás letiltásához</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_4all'] = 'Engedélyek figyelmen kívül hagyása dupla hozzászóláskor
<div class="smalltext">Mindíg vonja össze a dupla hozzászólásokat, még az adminokét is</div>';

$txt['merge_button'] = 'Hozzászólás összevonása';
$txt['AutoMergePost_auto'] = 'Hozzászólás automatikus összevonásának engedélyezése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_manual'] = 'Hozzászólás manuális összevonásának engedélyezése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_nomax'] = 'Hosszászólás karakterszámának figyelmen kívül hagyása';
$txt['AutoMergePost_reason'] = 'Öszevont dupla hozzászólás';

$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge'] = 'Manuális összevonás engedélyezése';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePostmerge'] = 'A felhasználó összevonhat dupla hozzászólásokat.';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_own'] = 'Saját dupla hozzászólás';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_any'] = 'Bármely dupla hozzászólás';
$txt['cannot_merged_replies'] = 'Nincs engedélyed a hozzászólások összevonására.';
$txt['modlog_ac_merged'] = 'Összevonva &quot;{message}&quot; &quot;{member}&quot; által';

$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings'] = 'Dupla hozzászólás összevonása';
$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings_description'] = 'Itt elvégezheted a beállításokat az auto &
manuális dupla hozzászólások összevonására vonatkozóan.';

TurtleKicker

Any word on an RC2 update for this mod? I depend on it heavily and would hate to lose it.

Thanks. :)

Tanshaydar

This is a great and very functional mod, I was using this on my forums.
Any chance to get it updated for RC2?

infyquest

I have made a small fix for 2.0 RC2 (file in attachment)
please test it

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Tanshaydar

Quote from: infyquest on December 07, 2009, 01:56:15 PM
please test it

It merges, but merging button doesn't show text nor image.

Milossh

Quote from: Tanshaydar on December 08, 2009, 06:25:25 AM
Quote from: infyquest on December 07, 2009, 01:56:15 PM
please test it

It merges, but merging button doesn't show text nor image.

Yeah, because RC2 now pulles images from CSS, and the author is trying to find the line where split button is created, then adds a code to create merge button which will be used later. Merge button shows image and text after it. Now, as installer can't find split button creation code, it can't add code for creating merge button, and that's why nothing is showed. So simply open your Display.template.php, find

// Can the user merge the doble post?

and change it with:

$merge_button = create_button('merge.gif', 'merge_button', 'merge_button', 'align="middle"';)

P.S. I just needed to add style="padding: 0px;" to my link params to have it all look nice, because by default, SMF adds some left padding to that ul class.

C4G-TK

I'm using the file from reply #283 for rc2

When I go into Display.template, I have the following:

if ($message['can_merge'])
echo '
<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=post2;merge=', $message['id'], ';topic=', $context['current_topic'], '.', $context['start'], ';', $context['session_var'], '=', $context['session_id'], '">', $merge_button, '</a></li>';

Do I need to still add the following into it?

$merge_button = create_button('merge.gif', 'merge_button', 'merge_button', 'align="middle"';)

-img removed-

Milossh

There's no need, if you have merge image button on a topic.

ChaosEnergy

there is no button, i enabled manual merge for #283 posted file
Chaos Empire ®

Milossh

When you enable manual merge, posts won't be merged manually, and you should have an button[merge] in the toolbar of every post that may be merged. So, try posting 2 posts opne after another, and see if there's merge button on both of them. If there aren't any buttons, you may want to use my fix.

atfosan

Make for yourself full-fixed version of mod: no 1.x support, no extra, only Russian-utf8 and English translation. Tested on 2.0 RC2.
my SMF project - school site: forum with PortaMx and SimpleSEF mods

yurkli

hello:
I have SMF 2.0 RC2 but I Display.template appears, how can I get the MOD?

Thank you very much

Quote from: atfosan on January 17, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
Make for yourself full-fixed version of mod: no 1.x support, no extra, only Russian-utf8 and English translation. Tested on 2.0 RC2.

I installed your version and I no longer fails, but I have to join the post button. How can I link a button to post?

atfosan

Quote from: yurkli on January 21, 2010, 01:24:13 PM
I installed your version and I no longer fails, but I have to join the post button. How can I link a button to post?

Hello! Sorry, I'm not well in English :) and I don't understand what you are want.

There is screenshot of all buttons in double message on my forum in attachments.

yurkli

Since I work. thank you very much

steve51184

using this mod on smf 2.0 rc2 and it's working fine for admins but i can't give other membergroups (global mods) the permission to see the 'merge topic' button/link any ideas why?

atfosan

Quote from: ppbz on February 09, 2010, 09:07:42 PM

using this mod on smf 2.0 rc2 and it's working fine for admins but i can't give other membergroups (global mods) the permission to see the 'merge topic' button/link any ideas why?

Go to Forum » Administration Center » Permissions » General Permissions. Select group which you want to setting and check needed strings. On my site it works well with any groups. Global Mods and Admins see the merge button if there are doubled post, but I don't know what about regular users because their posts automatically merge. For example screenshot of Global Mods settings page.
But I don't know why 2 strings have same names... they make different things and I checked it trying all variants.

steve51184

Quote from: atfosan on February 10, 2010, 10:40:14 AM
Quote from: ppbz on February 09, 2010, 09:07:42 PM

Go to Forum » Administration Center » Permissions » General Permissions. Select group which you want to setting and check needed strings. On my site it works well with any groups. Global Mods and Admins see the merge button if there are doubled post, but I don't know what about regular users because their posts automatically merge. For example screenshot of Global Mods settings page.
But I don't know why 2 strings have same names... they make different things and I checked it trying all variants.

yeah i did that but still they can't see it

atfosan

And what about your first and second options in Forum » Administration Center » Posts and Topics » Merge Double Posts ?

steve51184

Quote from: atfosan on February 10, 2010, 02:32:58 PM
And what about your first and second options in Forum » Administration Center » Posts and Topics » Merge Double Posts ?

Enable Auto Merge Doble Posts = no
Enable Manual Merge Doble Posts = yes

Advertisement: