Auto Merge Double Post

Started by M-DVD, December 03, 2008, 10:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobybc

hi,
does it possible to make this mod configurable for some boards only?

leftezi

Quote from: Geor'G on June 16, 2011, 03:52:37 PM
Mod compatible with - smf 2.0 final

I have an issue in SMF 2.0 final.
When i make a double post merging in a topic where i have the notification enabled, the notification turns off and i have to klick "Notify" again to turn it back on.

EDIT: I have the "Reason For Editing Mod" also installed. It is cooperating with the "Auto Merge Double Post" and puts as reason the auto edit. I don't know if this is related.

remingtone

dont work post moderation with this mod :( mod is good, but i uninstal him. dont work captcha and questions in post moderation, but on registration page all is works.. SMF 2.0

vkot

Quote from: Geor'G on June 11, 2011, 12:04:28 PM
Works - smf rc4-rc5

Fix, update

Me too, I have used this fixed mod in SMF 2.0 Final and it works fine (Auto & Manual merge).
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

SourdoughStomper

For some reason, I cannot see a tab that allows me to modify the auto-merge function, like changing the color or having it auto-merge for admin as well, or editing the time between double posts to allow members to bump their threads after a decent amount of time.

When I look at this screen shot: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=1523;id=117212;image  ---  but I do not see it in reality when I go to the same area myself.

Ascot

Please update for SMF 2.0.1.
Thanks in advance !! :)

leftezi

I have updated from 2.0 to 2.01 without problem. It works fine with 2.01 too, exept the small isue with notifications that i mentioned 5 post before.

Ascot

Well i have lots of installing errors. I've verify the code to replace at, and its not updated to codes from new V (i guess) or they're simply missing.

i also try to update the "looking for" codes to the actually most similar but when i install the mod i got pharse error. :/

littleone

Im trying to install on 2.0.1 and it should work according to the install file however i keep getting a corrupt error.

robert_cyrus

amiralib

GlitchPC

Quote from: amiralib on February 10, 2012, 12:56:37 AM
please update for 2.02

Read the post above your post.  I have it installed on 2.0.2.  Works fine.

amiralib

yes but I dont want to install it manually

GlitchPC

Quote from: amiralib on February 10, 2012, 04:16:34 AM

Then use Package Manger

Ascot

Quote from: GlitchPC on February 10, 2012, 10:27:55 AM
Quote from: amiralib on February 10, 2012, 04:16:34 AM

Then use Package Manger

He obviously means to make manual edits to fit mod to his theme or whatever.
And i did so, install process go right but something still doesn't work: When i click the "Merge post" settings button it shows the same as "Message settings".  I guess it has something to see with Url and php sesion.

Url looks like this.

http://myhosting.com/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=postsettings;sa=automerge;cb876f828e1=f8991ec79398244890e71f1802a70216

Heardy

Is there any chance of an update for 2.0.2? I've got loads of errors that are appearing :(.

Or is there any way to incorperate it with PrettyUrls? I've realised that Pretty Urls is the mod that is giving me errors when installing this mod :(
Mindless Junk - A haven for forumers.

NekoJonez

Well, I tried to install this mod on 2.0.2 and it failed on ALL my themes.
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

netpaydays

Can someone tell me how to set the bump time in hours rather than days? If this is not possible then I think it should be added in the next version. On my forum, I want it so when users double post within the hour, it should be merged but when they post several hours later it should be considered as a new post.

Do you want an option "AutoBUMP" when Merge the Posts?
Yes because my users do not double post to bump threads, they double post to add new information or just by being a newbie.

Currently: Post 2 is merged with Post 1, Post 2 is deleted.
Suggestion: Post 1 is merged with Post 2, Post 1 is deleted.

saimo

ขอบใจจร้า

Advertisement: