News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Auto Merge Double Post

Started by M-DVD, December 03, 2008, 10:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

villasg

With this xml file xave errors in 2.0.10

Asdelon

Hungarian ("Magyar", "Ungarisch") translation:

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.hungarian.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="end" />
<add><![CDATA[
// MOD Auto Merge Double Post
$txt['permissionname_doublePost'] = 'Dupla hozzászólások engedélyezése';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePost'] = 'Ezzel lehetővé vállik több hozzászólást írni egymás után.';
$txt['AutoMergePost_div'] = 'Szöveg hozzáadása összefűzésekor
<div class="smalltext">Használhatod a BB Kódokat és a $date függvényt</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_time'] = 'Idő a hozzászólások összefűzéséhez, a lejárt téma zárásához
<div class="smalltext">Add meg napokban. Állíts be 9999-et ahhoz, ha sohasem akarod</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_4all'] = 'Dupla hozzászólások tiltása
<div class="smalltext">Mindig fűzze össze a hozzászólásokat, az adminokét is.</div>';

$txt['merge_button'] = 'Hozzászólások Összefűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_auto'] = 'Automatikus hozzászólások fűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_manual'] = 'Kézi hozzászólások fűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_nomax'] = 'A túl nagy hozzászólást hagyja figyelmen kivül';
$txt['AutoMergePost_reason'] = 'Összefűzött hozzászólás';

$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge'] = 'Manuális összefűzés';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePostmerge'] = 'Ez lehetővé teszi, hogy a felhasználók összefűzzék a hozzászólásaikat.';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_own'] = 'Saját hozzászólást';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_any'] = 'Bármelyik hozzászólást';
$txt['cannot_merged_replies'] = 'Nincs jogod összefűzni ezt a hozzászólást.';
$txt['modlog_ac_merged'] = 'Összefűzve: &quot;{message}&quot; ő általa: &quot;{member}&quot;';

$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings'] = 'Hozzászólás összefűzése';
$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings_description'] = 'Itt tudod beállítani a Hozzászólások összefűzésének tulajdonságait';]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.hungarian-utf8.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="end" />
<add><![CDATA[
// MOD Auto Merge Double Post
$txt['permissionname_doublePost'] = 'Dupla hozzászólások engedélyezése';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePost'] = 'Ezzel lehetővé vállik több hozzászólást írni egymás után.';
$txt['AutoMergePost_div'] = 'Szöveg hozzáadása összefűzésekor
<div class="smalltext">Használhatod a BB Kódokat és a $date függvényt</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_time'] = 'Idő a hozzászólások összefűzéséhez, a lejárt téma zárásához
<div class="smalltext">Add meg napokban. Állíts be 9999-et ahhoz, ha sohasem akarod</div>';
$txt['AutoMergePost_4all'] = 'Dupla hozzászólások tiltása
<div class="smalltext">Mindig fűzze össze a hozzászólásokat, az adminokét is.</div>';

$txt['merge_button'] = 'Hozzászólások Összefűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_auto'] = 'Automatikus hozzászólások fűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_manual'] = 'Kézi hozzászólások fűzése';
$txt['AutoMergePost_nomax'] = 'A túl nagy hozzászólást hagyja figyelmen kivül';
$txt['AutoMergePost_reason'] = 'Összefűzött hozzászólás';

$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge'] = 'Manuális összefűzés';
$txt['permissionhelp_doublePostmerge'] = 'Ez lehetővé teszi, hogy a felhasználók összefűzzék a hozzászólásaikat.';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_own'] = 'Saját hozzászólást';
$txt['permissionname_doublePostmerge_any'] = 'Bármelyik hozzászólást';
$txt['cannot_merged_replies'] = 'Nincs jogod összefűzni ezt a hozzászólást.';
$txt['modlog_ac_merged'] = 'Összefűzve: &quot;{message}&quot; ő általa: &quot;{member}&quot;';

$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings'] = 'Hozzászólás összefűzése';
$txt['manageposts_automerge_settings_description'] = 'Itt tudod beállítani a Hozzászólások összefűzésének tulajdonságait';]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

cieplutki

I use smf 2.0.11
in my file: subs-post.php I have this code
$parts[$i] = preg_replace_callback('~\[time\](\d{0,10})\[/time\]~i', 'time_format__preg_callback', $parts[$i]);
I should be changed to
// $parts[$i] = preg_replace_callback('~\[time\](\d{0,10})\[/time\]~i', 'time_format__preg_callback', $parts[$i]);

aegersz

is there a SMF 2.0.11 version of this ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

aegersz

no, it's not that simple (i think) because there are at least 4/5 editing failures.

changing the level doesn't change the code so i can't see that it would help - i tried SMF 2.0 anyhow ... the source looks quite different to what it expects.

is there something like this in 2.0.11 that i can enable ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

if the author (or someone who knows SMF internals well) could update this then i'd be very happy.

this is a poorly worded request ... i think this is a great feature !

(please update it)

leftezi

Biology Forums

Not sure if this has been noted but if you merge two posts of the same member, that member can no longer mark the topic "unread"

aegersz

I made a 1.4 version that has the ready-to-go DB settings so there is no post-install redirect.

I have removed the Manual Merge option as it gets confused with the Topic Merge.

I have tested it and it works fine (but no responsibility accepted) so i have attached the zip file and PMed the author (M-DVD) but have no idea what to do with this now ...

Kindred

Attachment removed. Current mod license does not allow modification and redistribution
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

so sorry - what can i do if i can't raise the author ?

worse case, he passes away - what would happen ?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

hmm ... i was not able to determine copyright but the author has furnished some paypal details.

anyway, at least it's working for me and my members.

i still haven't looked into 2.1 and wondered how you go about matching functionality when you up against such copyright ? i suppose you write it yourself and there is no longer an issue.

What i take away from this is: if i do not find copyright, i must always assume that any distribution of modified code is not legal.

i just wanted to share the functionality with my SMF friends so i put a bit of effort in to package it properly.

if i ever get around to writing something useful then i will specify that distribution of minor changes and modifications to accomodate current software versions are permissable, via this site.

aegersz

can i just list the minor changes that need to be made here ?

that way, i can help others get it running.

aegersz

This is messy so try in a test system first etc.

No responsibility accepted, sorry. In lieu of an appropriate mod package and if you really want to get this running this is how i did so initially using v1.3 with 2.0.15 BUT i ignored the Manual Merge logic because it was too much hassle for me plus i didn't want it anyway.

see my installation errors in the attachment and IF they are the same as yours then perform the following steps:

1. backup ./Sources/Admin.php and then
locate:
                                                'censor' => array($txt['admin_censored_words']),
add:
                                                'topics' => array($txt['manageposts_topic_settings']),

2. backup ./Sources/ManagePosts.php and then
locate:
                'topics' => 'ModifyTopicSettings',
add:
                'automerge' => 'ModifyAutoMergePostSettings',

3. backup ./Sources/Display.php and then
locate:
        $posters = array_unique($all_posters);
add:
        $context['double_post_temp'] = array();

Quotelet the mod installation proceed with errors

5. set Admin > Forum > Posts and Topics > Post Settings > Merge Double Posts:

Enable Auto Merge Doble Posts   ON

Enable Manual Merge Posts         OFF             

Ignore Double Post Permission    ON

Quoteto undo the changes, restore from your backups and let the mod uninstall proceed with errors

aegersz

BUG: this mod will not merge two or more attachments in multiple posts.

shadav

I know that this mod is pretty much end of life and all
but I'd like to try to install it onto a 2.0.15
I think I've got everything else worked out except this line in display.template.php
it's wanting
find
$split_button = create_button('split.gif', 'split', 'split', 'align="middle"');
add before
$merge_button = create_button('merge.gif', 'merge_button', 'merge_button', 'align="middle"');

I don't have anything at all like that in my file
what I did find though is
// What about splitting it off the rest of the topic?
if ($context['can_split'] && !empty($context['real_num_replies']))
echo '
<li class="split_button"><a title="', $txt['split'], '" href="', $scripturl, '?action=splittopics;topic=', $context['current_topic'], '.0;at=', $message['id'], '"></a></li>';

that is the only mention of split_button in my file
so then I would need to edit the merge_button to look something like that?
so would changing that to this work?
// automatically merge double post
echo '
<li class="merge_button"><a title="', $txt['merge'], '" href="', $scripturl, '?action=mergepost;topic=', $context['current_topic'], '.0;at=', $message['id'], '"></a></li>';

thanks...

shadav

I think... I say, I think.... I could be wrong
I got this working
after going through every single post here and all the attachments and win merging them all to find the differences and whatnots

It finally installed without any errors (which I had been able to do before) and now the button shows (just need to edit that code to show a different button) and I'm able to merge the last post with the post above it....

I had to remove all of the utf8's from the language files, it kept giving errors, so you can just add those back in yourself if you need them

Kindred

Attachment removed. The license of the mod does not allow it to be modified and redistributed.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: