News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Affiliates System

Started by Diego Andrés, December 04, 2008, 07:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

click on a sites banner and go to properties.

Kindred

I dislike flash on my sites... just a personal preference.

However, I think you are missing the point of this mod.
This mod will not automatically affiliate you with other sites... what it does is make the affiliation available for others to add their own banners to your site's list (usually in return for placing your banner on their site)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MATTEK

Ok, when I click on my affiliates I get a fatal Error. Any idea why?
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

TheListener

SA™

little more info will be good ? any erro in erro logs dioes the fatal Error say anything?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

shadowcrews

i have the following error in log after installed

Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Database Error: Unknown column 'a.id_affiliates' in 'field list'

SELECT a.id_affiliates, a.image, a.description
FROM smf_affiliates AS a
WHERE approved = 1
ORDER BY a.id_affiliates DESC
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/rcgroups/public_html/Sources/BoardIndex.php
Line: 214

please advise

Kindred

Please try READING the thread before posting a question?
This has been asked at least 5 times.

It means that your database edits did not get made. Probably because you had an old version installed and never removed the database tables.   You will need to extract the DB edits (see the manual install instructions) and rerun them after making sure that there are no existing awards tables in the db.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

snakemannva

Ok here is my issue i downloaded this mod everything is fine there i go to load it good deal it pasted all the test then as soon as i apply this mod it goes to redirct then nothing at all i am using this verison of SMF 2.0 RC1.2 can someone explain to me how i can make this mod work i really need it thank you so much i am willing to pay someone if need to be to make this work for me

Kindred

well, some punctuation and grammar would help.....

From your description, we have no clue at all what you are trying to say.
You applied the mod....   and what?
Слaва
Украинi

snakemannva

well i am so sorry for not using grammer to describe my issue, Well as stated before when i load this mod it goes in fine but then there is nothing like it has never been installed when it says it has and it has passed all the test

Kindred

are you using English and the default theme?
(do note that English UTF-8 is *NOT* the same as English.

(and the request for proper English is not just me being a jerk, if I can not understand your question/problem, I can not help)

Слaва
Украинi

snakemannva

Oh i know and i am sorry if i sounded like a jerk about it, Ok this is going to sound stupid, But how do i find out what i am using? English or UTF-8 that is. And what should i be using maybe this is my issue god i really hope so.

Kindred

admin > configuration > languages

see what your default is...

The reason is Most mods only auto-install into english
Слaва
Украинi

snakemannva

OK it is English, And it is not showing up after installed, Like it passes all the test and goes to redirect and when I hit that it goes back to main Admin. It seems like it was nevered installed at all but it says it is installed.

Kindred

so, two further questions then... are you using the default theme?   and although it goes back to the main admin page, is the affiliates link added in the admin?

Are the files actually edited?
Does the package show "installed"?
Слaва
Украинi

SA™

check in sources/admin.php for

//Affiliates Start
'affiliates' => array(
'label' => $txt['Affiliates'],
'file' => 'Affiliates Admin.php',
'function' => 'affiliates_admin',
'custom_url' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=affiliates;sa=config',
'icon' => 'server.gif',
'subsections' => array(
'config' => array($txt['affiliatesconfig']),
'affiliates' => array($txt['affiliatesad']),
'add' => array($txt['AddAffiliates']),
//'affiliatesalist' => array($txt['ApproveAffiliates']),
'affiliatesyb' => array($txt['YourBanners']),

),
),
//Affiliates End

if it not there add it before

'current_theme' => array(
'label' => $txt['theme_current_settings'],

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

sure36

FRIENDS, i have installed SA affiliate, after configured, when i click the banner it says "Affiliates is disabled by Admin" but i have already enabled it.... pls help me..

n00b3r

Hi there,

I just installed SA Affiliates for SMF 1.1.10 and I got it working at it's HALF.
What doesn't work is the permissions tab, when I click it, I get an instant blank page.
I did not edit the file and the installer said everything was completed 100 % succesfully.
I use the PSBlack theme.
There is no error message at all, only a blank page when I click on permissions on the "Admin" page.

How to fix this?

Also, where can I make the title fit the titlebar?

Thanks in advance  :P

SA™

can i see your manage permissions.php please?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

n00b3r

Check the attachment ;)

Advertisement: