News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Blued DarkCurve

Started by Ricky., August 29, 2011, 02:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky.

Link to the theme

Download Blued DarkCurve Theme

Blued DarkCurve

This is a variation of the Classic Curve theme with blend of Blue in Dark Background spreading goodness of mother nature.

Features

• Change theme background from Admin Panel
    Goto Admin --> Features and Options --> Configuration --> Current Theme.
  • A dark theme
  • Utilizing CSS3 supported by all modern browsers
  • Curve Variation hence supporting all general mods

Robert.

Ricky.

Thanks Deejay for your compliments !
:)

Kimmie

VERY nice theme. Good job!!!  :)

Ricky.

Thank you Kimmie, Its just result of playing on Curve !

kilbourncm

Yo, this ****** is beautiful! Matches the subject matter of my website perfectly, thanks Ricky!

Is there a way to customize the color scheme? Not that it doesn't look great, but a different font color / divider color might go better with what I'm trying to do. I'm willing to get my hands dirty with the code and whatnot if anyone's got the time to explain it.

busterone

Nice curve variation. I have about eliminated all curve variants, but I am going to install this one.  :)

Ricky.

Thank you Busterone and kilbourncm .. I am glad you find it useful!

C4G-TK

Is anyone using this on 2.0.2?

-img removed-

busterone

I am. No issues that I am aware of at all.

Ricky.

Ya, it is perfectly compatible with 2.0.2 ..

C4G-TK

-img removed-

WantSome

Hello,

I'm using 2.0.15 and would like to try this theme.  However, I have encountered a problem with the background image.

I have an image that fades to black much like the default in the file zip, however my forum is much longer than the image itself, and when the image ends there is a white background as you scroll down the forum.  I attach a screenshot.

Is there any easy fix on the CSS that I can change to make it black all the way down?

Thanks!

WS

Ricky.

There must be some issue with this particular installation because if image ends, the rest of the area should be black blending seamlessly into image.

Advertisement: