Link to the mod

[glow=black,2,300]Post Group Stars[/glow]
Created by Manix for SMFSimple.com
Developed by 4Kstore for SMFSimple.com
SMF 2.0 - 2.0.X

PostGroupStars-1.0.zip ----> 1.1.X SMF VERSION
PostGroupStars-1.0(ForSMF2.x).zip ----> 2.0.X SMF VERSION

[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
This mod will display the stars of the post group according to a specific member group. The regular group stars also are displayed.

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Este mod mostrará las estrellas de los grupos basados en el conteo de mensajes y además mostrará las estrellas de los grupos regulares. Los grupos a los que se les mostrará las estrellas basados en el conteo de mensajes son especificados por el ID en la area de administración

[glow=black,2,300]Screenshots | Imagenes[/glow]

Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados
English & Spanish

Settings
 - In post - display additional the stars in order you entered in
   Admin -> Features and Options -> Basic Features -> Arrange group id to be displayed
   the post group stars in post.
 - If textbox is blank, this mod will not display the stars of any group.

Administration Center » Configuration » Current Theme
Hide post group titles for grouped members:

Configuracion
 - En los post - desplegará las estrellas de los grupos basados en el conteo de mensajes,
   especificando los ID de los grupos primarios en:
   Administracion -> Caracteristicas y opciones -> Caracteristicas basicas -> ID de los grupos que mostraran las estrellas.
 - Si el espacio para los ID esta en blanco entonces las estrellas no se mostraran para ningun
   grupo primario

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Skargon

Attempted to install mod... received

1. Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test failed

Help?

manixless

hi

please attach the  ./Sources/Load.php ;)

GIMWD

i installed this mod in my SMF 1.1.7. in features and options option is there but i coudnt see any stars.i installed another theme.we have set anything extra for other themes than default..

manixless

Quote from: GIMWD on December 19, 2008, 02:03:17 AM
i installed this mod in my SMF 1.1.7. in features and options option is there but i coudnt see any stars.i installed another theme.we have set anything extra for other themes than default..

which theme you use? if the theme that you use have a custom Display.template.php attach it

edit:
I am on vacation, will return on January 18

JungleBunny

Nice mod !
Using it with 1.1.4 and works OK :D :D :D :D

Thanks 8)

Pwn Kyuubi

suscesfully installed on 1.1.7 =) Thanks.

manixless

Neverhurry

hello, i like this mod very much, but when i wanted to install i have a "./Sources/Load.php Test failed ", please could you have a look at my load.php in the attachment?
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

manixless

hello

I have already made changes needed, test it, if gue get any error message or still doesn't work post it again and specify wich template ar you using

thanks

Neverhurry

Thank you Manfred,

here again the error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FOREACH in /home/veryeuro/public_html/cinask/Sources/Load.php on line 1359

i used the load.php from your attachment.

manixless

ok, just let me arrive at home, cause I am on working hours. I will check the load.php as soon as possible tonigh
thank you

manixless

hello just take a look  the load.php of previw post
thanks

Neverhurry

Quote from: manfred on May 21, 2009, 01:13:15 AM
hello just take a look  the load.php of previw post
thanks

Thank you Manfred, i gave up the idea to install this mod.

noelchiew

I also have a problem with load.php

Using the parser, it says:

Find:
'local_time' => timeformat(time() + ($profile['timeOffset'] - $user_info['time_offset']) * 3600, false),
);

But there is no such line in my load.php. The closest I have is:
$localTime = timeformat(time() + ($profile['timeOffset'] - $user_info['time_offset']) * 3600, false);

What should I do next? I'm on 1.1.9.

manixless

Quote from: noelchiew on May 26, 2009, 03:24:04 PM
I also have a problem with load.php

Using the parser, it says:

Find:
'local_time' => timeformat(time() + ($profile['timeOffset'] - $user_info['time_offset']) * 3600, false),
);

But there is no such line in my load.php. The closest I have is:
$localTime = timeformat(time() + ($profile['timeOffset'] - $user_info['time_offset']) * 3600, false);

What should I do next? I'm on 1.1.9.

hello

which template are you using?

noelchiew

Which template? You mean which theme? I use a custom theme but if that's what you are asking. :)

manixless

Quote from: noelchiew on May 26, 2009, 11:23:23 PM
Which template? You mean which theme? I use a custom theme but if that's what you are asking. :)

yes, that what i mena XD
attach your load.php please

noelchiew

Here it is... this is in the sources directory, I didn't know that it may be because of the theme, I thought all files in that directory applies to all themes? :)

manixless

Quote from: noelchiew on May 27, 2009, 01:04:33 AM
Here it is... this is in the sources directory, I didn't know that it may be because of the theme, I thought all files in that directory applies to all themes? :)

The files in Sourcer dir affect  all themes custom or not. Try with this load.php attached.  ;)

pura vida!!

Advertisement: