News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

about member group

Started by funcouldron, November 17, 2008, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funcouldron

hope it can be resolved asap coz i m not installing any mods coz of this ,,, so i m suffering from many featurs.... as well as i m not addming packages coz its stil lbeta ,, i hope soon final stable version come out
Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

Rumbaar

Okay this is your problem you've made all your primary membergroups invisible, thus as per the warning message you get.  The primary membergroup will be pushed to the 'additional group only' and not show up as a primary membergroup.

You'll need to make them visible once again and then re-assign each person as a primary membergroup once again.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

funcouldron

this shows the user group ,, but if i make froup visible then when user registers himself he/she is able to select in primary group ..  this is very dangerous coz i have mod groups in there and it makes user to b mod ...

funcouldron

okieo kie ,,, issue solved ,, thx

one last thing.... member group not following colour codes ,, all are haveing black color only

Rumbaar

I can't replicate the color issue, they follow the colors that are set in my version of SMF 2.0 BETA 4 for membergroups.

After all this running around, I'm glad the membergroup showing issue is solved.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

funcouldron

Quote from: Rumbaar on December 09, 2008, 06:18:03 AM
I can't replicate the color issue, they follow the colors that are set in my version of SMF 2.0 BETA 4 for membergroups.

i didnt got you?

Rumbaar

Well in my membergroup bar in the BoardIndex when I define a color that is the color they show up there, I'm sure they do not change the color elsewhere without a mod.

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: