News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

no advanced repuation button visible?

Started by moonlightkisu, December 15, 2008, 12:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonlightkisu

I have been looking all over the forums for this, and I can't seem to fix it.

I recently installed SMF 2.0 beta 4, and the advanced reputation system. I've given myself as the admin all possible permissions, as well as permissions for regular members to add karma .. its enabled and installed with no errors.

However, I can't seem to find the rep button on any of my posts or member's posts. In the admin options, I checked everything and nothing seems to enable it.

The only theme I have is the default one, so there shouldn't be a problem .. I tested it on IE 7, FF 3, and opera .. no button shows up (the little heart). So I can't test out the rep system .. does anyone know why I can't see the button?

any help will be appreciated, thankyou. ;)

Ricky.

can you install any other mod ? May be package manager not able to make changes to files but it appears to be done.

moonlightkisu

Hi, yes, I have other mods installed fine .. the only problem seems to be this mod, since I can't see the heart button shown here on the advanced repuation mod as shown here:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=1129;id=51744;image

it shows the 'rep power' text in posts, but no button to add repuation.

Ricky.

I have not used that mod but may be you need to set permission that who can add repo and who can't.

moonlightkisu

thanks, I recieved help from the mod author .. I can see it now, but I have a extra avatar problem now ... o_O

Ricky.

most probably double code in Display.template.php !

Advertisement: