News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Amazon DVD

Started by hchute, December 16, 2008, 06:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

- danny

I don't mean to keep bumping the thread, but I'd like to solve the error and haven't gotten any response since I first posted the issue on the 21st. I really don't want to waste anyone's time, but is the mod still upported?

hchute

~aLEX - sorry I missed your earlier posts. It looks like the mod did not install completely. Please let me know what version of SMF you're using, and you may want to print out the "manual instructions" for the mod and check that the source code files were updated as expected upon installation of the mods. Let me know based on that and we can further diagnose it.
KBoards - (2.5M posts) | SMF mods for Amazon affiliates: - Amazon Search - Amazon DVD  - Amazon MP3

hchute

The mod page has been updated to indicate that the mod is compatible with current 1.1.* and 2.* releases of SMF. Existing users of the mod should not have to change anything.
KBoards - (2.5M posts) | SMF mods for Amazon affiliates: - Amazon Search - Amazon DVD  - Amazon MP3

Kajol

Is it compatible with SMF 2.0 Final?
Ist es eigentlich Non-Canon, dass Non-Canon nicht Canon ist, weil Canon nicht in Non-Canon Büchern sein darf, oder ist das Canon....?

hchute

Quote from: Kajol on July 11, 2011, 07:59:29 AM
Is it compatible with SMF 2.0 Final?

I haven't done a test install yet, but after viewing code changes between 2.0 Final and the last RC release, I am pretty certain it is compatible with SMF 2.0 Final.

JTVaughn

Don't think this works anymore. I wasn't getting any click-throughs from the Amazon converted movie title links. When I looked at the URL after clicking it seems everything after the & (the affiliate ID and such) wasn't included.

Arantor

Moved to the BBC category of mods.

Advertisement: