News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

2.0 Post Beta 4 Dev Edition

Started by indra00, December 27, 2008, 02:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indra00

Where Can I get This Version  :D

This is being used here ... And it Looks Much Better :D

aldo

You mean theme wise? Its a custom theme... You can't really get it ;)

Its just Beta 4... sorta... ;)

Dragooon

This is basically a RC1 development version. You cannot get this anywhere actually, you need to wait for RC1.

Acans

Quote from: aldo on December 27, 2008, 02:46:13 AM
You mean theme wise? Its a custom theme... You can't really get it ;)

Its just Beta 4... sorta... ;)

I think hes noticed the changes to profile, as i have :D
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

aldo

Quote from: Dragooon on December 27, 2008, 03:53:44 AM
This is basically a RC1 development version. You cannot get this anywhere actually, you need to wait for RC1.
Ssssh :P They changed it from SMF 2.0 RC1 Dev {something i can't remember} to SMF 2.0 Beta 4 so people wouldn't go zOMG! RC1 :)

H

As the footer says this is a development version. When we consider it stable, we'll be releasing it! :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Acans

Quote from: H on December 27, 2008, 11:03:39 AM
As the footer says this is a development version. When we consider it stable, we'll be releasing it! :)

but i want it now :'(
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

uberjon

Quote from: α¢αηѕ on December 27, 2008, 08:55:28 PM
Quote from: H on December 27, 2008, 11:03:39 AM

but i want it now :'(

hehe
our <3 for SMF > *

i <3 the new profile layout too btw. cant wait for it to be released! (and also glad the help page seems to be finally updated!)

Advertisement: