News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Blackberry app for SMF?

Started by Defenestrate, December 22, 2009, 11:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defenestrate

Hi there!

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I couldn't find a better place. I did a quick search and found nothing on the community site about this, so hell, it's worth a shot eh?

Has anyone created an app for Blackberry that would allow you to easily read and post on SMF based forums via Blackberry? Is it even possible?

Thanks in advance for your time!

青山 素子

There are wap, wap2, and even imode outputs available in SMF. Any one of those should work fine on the Blackberry's included web browser.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Arantor

In any case, an app like that would have to be pretty generic, and likely wouldn't work on most forums that have been customised.

Andre N

I'm able to read and post using the blackberry browser as it is
"Every generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?"

Advertisement: