Web Sites That Use Simple Machines

Started by Nitro429fuel429, January 29, 2009, 09:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro429fuel429

Hello all.
I am a senior member of a web site that uses Simple Machines, ( www.boss 302 hxxp:registry.com [nonactive].
My question is ?
Why is Simple Machines doing unanounced upgrades and today site maintanace, when the Boss site was working just fine ????
The site was working just fine until some geek decided to make improvements that are not needed.......
I know it is a free hosting site, but please get on it and fix it.............
If it ain`t broke do not try and fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nitro™.

青山 素子

We don't provide hosting. Maybe you are thinking of SMFForFree, which is not affiliated with us?
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Nitro429fuel429

Yo! Simple Machines is the what ever service that allows the Boss 302 site to be on the net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am directing this question to the wrong person. I am sorry..
Who is in charge at Simple Machines and how does one contact that person ?
Nitro™.

Charles Hill

Simple Machines Forum software is SOFTWARE.... they are not in control of the websites that use their software.  You need to contact the web master(s) of this Boss 302 site, not the staff here.

IchBin™

How do you know what they are doing? It only says that they are in maintenance mode. Perhaps they are fixing something that went wrong that you don't know about? There are a lot of reasons they could be doing something. I wouldn't assume the worst if I were you. As stated above, SMF is just the software that boss302 is using. That is all...
IchBin™        TinyPortal

TheDisturbedOne

Quote from: Nitro429fuel429 on January 29, 2009, 09:20:01 PM
Yo! Simple Machines is the what ever service that allows the Boss 302 site to be on the net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am directing this question to the wrong person. I am sorry..
Who is in charge at Simple Machines and how does one contact that person ?
Nitro™.
Contact the admin of that site.  There is nothing that the community here can do to help you.  The admin may be installing a MOD, upgrading the forum, or adding a theme, we don't know.  The admin may even put it in Maintenance Mode for no reason at all.  Your best chance for an answer is to contact your admin ;)

Advertisement: