Things you like about this site.......

Started by Dude111, December 28, 2008, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude111

Lets dedicate this thread to posting things you like about this SMF site :)

Ill start it....

I love the fact that i can logon @ http://www.simplemachines.org and im taken to http://www.simplemachines.org/community

Some sites if you logon on the portal page (www.simplemachines.org),you have to click COMMUNITY (OR board,forums,etc) to get to the bases.......

KahneFan

#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

evil-angelist

I only join sites which I can be logged in forever, to save the time of logging in. Didn't think people would physically log out.

Deaks

i like myself about this site

Also this user is a good contribution.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

babjusi

I like the community. It has one of the most helpful and friendly community that I have ever seen on a website/forum. Plus, it is like going to University. You learn new things everyday :)

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Runic Warrior on December 29, 2008, 07:46:21 AM
i like myself about this site

I was really tricked to see it. That a good one Runic Warrior.

Quote from: babjusi on December 29, 2008, 07:48:48 AM
I like the community. It has one of the most helpful and friendly community that I have ever seen on a website/forum. Plus, it is like going to University. You learn new things everyday :)

I agree babjusi, It the best support and friendly community site, moreover like a university where i learn and got interest about php and sql to develop my own web application.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

swags

I like Simple Machines forums because they are fast and don't have a clustered mess reply box.  People are very helpful on here too.  I will definitely be adding a Simple Machines forum to my site once I get the homepage constructed. 

shadow82x

I like this site because the team and users are friendly. I originally joined for support but now its more than that. :P
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Gary

Quote from: Runic Warrior on December 29, 2008, 07:46:21 AM
c what I did thar?

What I like about SM.org is that it gets me away from the crazies that is MT2.com... in some cases, into discussions that are even more crazy than what happens on MT2 :P
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Advertisement: