SEF + Mambo + SMF

Started by begby, February 11, 2005, 02:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

begby

Could someone please tell me what I have to do to get the SEF urls working for the SMF mambo component?  I turn on the SEF under the admin options, but it doesn't do anything.

I'm running apache and user SEF throughout the site

Orstio

crashdummy

Kindred

just hang on...   it's being tested right now...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

begby

Quote from: kindred on February 14, 2005, 11:00:11 AM
just hang on...   it's being tested right now...

Any luck with it?

Kindred

testing continues...   I think Orsito has gotten most of the major bugs... but there are some minor issues which should be corrected before release.   :-)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

crashdummy

Quote from: begby on February 14, 2005, 09:50:12 AM
any idea how?

You need 2 Components:
-404SEO PR1 (still under development)
-Orstio Bridge with sef_ext.php

begby

did u guys ever finish this?

begby

Hey Ostrio, any luck with this/?

Kindred

ummmm...   begby, have you read any of the latest messages in this forum?   3.01 was released days ago, with fixes in place for SEF.
Слaва
Украинi

begby

Quote from: kindred on February 21, 2005, 11:15:04 AM
ummmm...   begby, have you read any of the latest messages in this forum?   3.01 was released days ago, with fixes in place for SEF.

You mean SMF 3.01?  I havent read any of the new messages, so does that mean I have to reinstall SMF?

chadness

No, it's the bridge version 3.01.  Check the other messages....

Advertisement: