News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMFGrup.Com Red Theme

Started by FriedeKind*, January 02, 2009, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FriedeKind*

Link to the theme

SMFGrup.Com Red Theme

Modern Red Theme By SMFGrup

Support Theme SMFGrup
Hosted Theme Demo Sites By MTLServer

Demo:Click

Thanks SMFGrup.Com

a11

Removing different colours of the same theme doesn't mean " i did the theme".

According to me, it will be better to create one theme adding multicolor property as Harzem did,
When i look at theme site, nearly all of the theme you have created are same but not the colors.

( I say not only to you but for everyone) For theme, it would be better to have different designs and would use it more.

Türkçesi :

Aynı temanın farklı renklerini çıkararak "ben tema yaptım" demekte iyi olmuyor ki.

Bana kalırsa Harzem'in yaptığı gibi yapıp multicolor özelliği katıp tek bir tema çıkartılsa daha iyi olur.
Tema sitesine bakıyorum da çıkardığınız temaların tamamına yakını aynı fakat renkler farklı..

Tema konusunda (sizin için değil herkes için söylüyorum) farklı tasarımlar çıksa keşke de kullanımı fazlalaşsa..

FriedeKind*

Quote from: Mavice (index.html) on January 02, 2009, 12:00:03 PM
Removing different colours of the same theme doesn't mean " i did the theme".

According to me, it will be better to create one theme adding multicolor property as Harzem did,
When i look at theme site, nearly all of the theme you have created are same but not the colors.

( I say not only to you but for everyone) For theme, it would be better to have different designs and would use it more.

Türkçesi :

Aynı temanın farklı renklerini çıkararak "ben tema yaptım" demekte iyi olmuyor ki.

Bana kalırsa Harzem'in yaptığı gibi yapıp multicolor özelliği katıp tek bir tema çıkartılsa daha iyi olur.
Tema sitesine bakıyorum da çıkardığınız temaların tamamına yakını aynı fakat renkler farklı..

Tema konusunda (sizin için değil herkes için söylüyorum) farklı tasarımlar çıksa keşke de kullanımı fazlalaşsa..
kim farkli tema yaparsa,o temayi parayla satar..Bedavaya vermiyorlar değişik renklerde istiyorlar diye rengini değistirdim.yorumun icin tsk.

and english

Who makes different themes,they sell the theme whith money.They dont give it free.becouse they want different colors,I changed the color.Thank you for your interpretation.

Minare

Mavice, you don't need to behave like this. What he did now requires much more effort than what you suggest. You should appreciate and if you have an idea or a suggestion to say, make it in a better and more kind way !  :-\

Friedekind, good job bro, keep going on like this  ;)

FriedeKind*

KillerZ

What needs to be changed to make the dark red backround match the forum width? I want the forum width to be around 85% but when I do that the backround doesn't match. I have tried a few other width settings but can't seem to get it to change. Thanks for any help. The site is www.annas-army.com

Apllicmz

Advertisement: