Personalized BBC

Started by Chen Zhen, June 03, 2014, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

openship is still not working but I assume that is because the data it needs is missing?

Plus it's throwing an error because it needs the updated mysqli database query syntax.
ref. http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.construct.php

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Sir Osis of Liver

Not sure what you're looking at, there are only two bbc tags in db, cardnum and shipnum, and both work except in posts where the linked image doesn't exist.  Been fixing php errors as they're reported, but some of them don't throw errors and don't show up in server log.  I did notice that if you click on the bbc links where mouseover works, you get these errors -

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/content/08/11728508/html/forum/ships.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'DBPROD' (0) in /home/content/08/11728508/html/forum/ships.php on line 29
Connection Failed error.

First one I've fixed in several places, second one is caused by connection to nonexistent db.  This part of the code seems to have more to do with the gallery than bbc tags, don't know why it affects the tags.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: