News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Little problem here

Started by Toshido, January 06, 2009, 11:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toshido

Hallo ,

i have a little problem and i didnt find a solution for it . pls check the image below . im trying to remove this empty field from the threats , but didnt find out how to make it .

hxxp:img3.imagebanana.com/img/dgw774g2/Presentation1.jpg [nonactive]

geano

I have the same issue with IE6 w/XP... seems to be IE6 only on machines I use, IE7, FireFox, Vista machines, XP machines with IE7 all ok.

Probably a dot somewhere in the wrong place in the templates somewhere...

Maybe support can look at this, but all the browsers seem ok except IE6....
If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?
--Will Rogers (1879-1935)

chadon

I have been working on this bug for hours and I can't find a solution. Is there a fix for it?
It's coming from the forum.css file and there is a conflict between the user info block and the post content block. I tried to reduce the width percentage of the first block, increase the left padding of the second, tried different configurations but there is no change.
There is also an extra space after the post content when the user has a signature and the height of his user info is higher than his post content and this happens on IE and Firefox.
I deleted the forum.css file and of course everything was off but the space was gone so it certainly has to come from this file.

Rumbaar

There are major changes to the next releases of the default theme in 2.x, hopefully out of the BETA stage of development will yield a solution to this issue.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: