I would want to put some options automatically in the new users profile

Started by tigas3000, January 07, 2009, 11:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigas3000

Hello!

I want that is in the title.

I want that my users, when register in the forum, automatically have the forum in portuguese (and not in english as it is by default) and that automatically have this option marked in the "Personal Massages": "Show a pop-up when you receive a new personal message".

My forum is smf 2.0 Beta 4 and my theme is the ClanWar(http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=926)

Could you help me?

Best Regards

B

Quote from: tigas3000 on January 07, 2009, 11:44:36 AM
I want that my users, when register in the forum, automatically have the forum in portuguese (and not in english as it is by default)

Go to Administration > Configuration > Server Settings > Language. Select the radio button in the default column for the language you want to use by default. If you haven't added the language yet, you'll need to do that first.

Quote from: tigas3000 on January 07, 2009, 11:44:36 AM
automatically have this option marked in the "Personal Massages": "Show a pop-up when you receive a new personal message".

Go to the Member Options for the theme you want to modify. Select the checkbox for Show a popup when you receive new messages? and save.

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

tigas3000

Thanks. I found that and I modified.

I discovered that I had already the option in the radio box to portuguese. For some reason members are changing. So I will put that members can't change that option of choose the language.

Thank you very much.^^

Best regards

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Advertisement: