News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Polaris

Started by Anhinga, May 03, 2009, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anhinga

Link to the theme

A theme I created for a roleplaying forum I used to host.  It's based on SMF's Babylon theme, but with a darker color scheme.

The symbol in the upper right is the forum's logo, but it can be replaced with any other image by overwriting smflogo.gif in the "images" directory.

Anhinga

I just noticed that in my original upload of this theme, I'd forgotten to change thumbnail.gif from what it was in the original Babylon theme.  I've gone back and fixed that now, so anyone who intends to use this theme might want to download it again.

Sorry for the error.  We've all been a noob at writing themes once, right?

Antechinus

Happens to everyone sometimes. Maybe just attach the thumbnail image on the download page as an extra file. That way people can grab it separately and sort it themselves.

Anhinga

I've fixed several more bugs in this theme and re-uploaded it again, so for anyone who's using the Polaris theme, it might be worthwhile to replace it with the newest version of it.

Hopefully this'll be the last revision to the version of this theme for SMF 1.1.8, although after the final release of SMF 2.0, I might make a version of the theme for that also.

Advertisement: