News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Google Chrome Issue

Started by Mr ChriZ, January 09, 2009, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr ChriZ

I mentioned this before, but assumed it was an issue with Google Chrome being in Beta, but the problem still remains even with the latest builds.
We have a private in house SMF 2.4 forumWe use the Wysiwyg editor.  In Chrome line returns are being removed when posting.This does not appear to happen on the community board here.It is not happening when using IE.
Searching through the forum no one else here seems to have a similar problem, which seems strange.The board seems to indicate it's all happily up to date and operational.  ???

Burke ♞ Knight

It could still be a Chrome issue. I know that sometimes, different browsers mess on on things, and no matter how much they update the browser, it still has same problems.

Google Chrome, for the most part, is still an unknown entity in the  browser world. Making sure things are compatible for it, is unfortunately not on the top of lists for any website software.

feline

I have tested that with Chrome version 1.0.154.36 .. and it works on my system (win xp prof)

Fel

Mr ChriZ

Actually the same issue does show on the community board here.Must have confused myself earlier.
This post was written as 4 lines in Google Chrome

Advertisement: