Life Space

Started by by designer, January 05, 2009, 03:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opolop

Hello there

Awesome theme to start with, I love the idea! I would really like to use this on my forums a I think its needs an update for the new year xD

Only thing is the new post buttons have 'LS' written in the middle of them... and this doesn't really make any sense for the site. Is there any way this can be changed at all? So maybe if they're just blank or if there's instructions to be able to design and add something myself?

Jen

by designer

first of all thank u so much ı'm happy u like it . so if u want any  ab breviation or blank u can do it.and also i can send u some on, on2 and off pics =)

Opolop

Awesome stuff! Thanks ever so much ^^ The only query I have is I can't find where in the script to replace those buttons when you go into a board with child boards. I assume its in the index.template but I can't see where to replace with the new ones... xD

Where roughly is that part on the script? I think I'm just blind to it as I've been staring at the script for so long!

by designer

hello download the pics u want and  then upload the thema into images file with ftp programme o key? it is not related to index. template  see u =)

NukeGaming

Hello m8s and i was wondering if is this theme got like forum page alredy or must we put liek a code or script to that show in the forum.

Can u show us how can we put adicional pages in the nav-bar.

Advertisement: