[SMF 2 b 4] Can not LOGIN in IE8 but localhost ok

Started by Enjak, January 10, 2009, 09:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enjak

i'm using SMF 2 b 4

when i install in localhost, it's work perfectly in IE8 beta 2

but when upload to host i have not logged in forum in IE8, it's show

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
You will have to wait about 2 seconds to login again, sorry.

but FireFox logged in ok with all theme,

my forum : hxxp:www.enjak.com/4rum/ [nonactive]

login info :

usename : test
password : test

Applying Filter: Session f2768bc67a5d0e4ecdcfbb8c91c9d234

Type of error: Undefined
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL hxxp:www.enjak.com/4rum/index.php?action=login2 [nonactive]
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: smf298
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (body_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 213

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL hxxp:www.enjak.com/4rum/index.php?action=login [nonactive]
8: Undefined index: smf298
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Login.template.php (body_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 213

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL hxxp:www.enjak.com/4rum/index.php?action=login [nonactive]
8: Undefined index: meta_keywords
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Login.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 75

8: Undefined index: meta_description
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Login.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 74 .

ype of error: Undefined
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL hxxp:www.enjak.com/4rum/index.php?action=login2 [nonactive]
8: Undefined index: meta_keywords
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 75

8: Undefined index: meta_description
File: /home/skybuy8v/public_html/enjak/4rum/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 74

Installed packages
Hide SMF version
Enhance Recent Post
MessagePreviewOnHover
Move_recent_posts_to_top_2.3
LanguageDropV1.4.4
metatags_1.1

please help...

thanks so much

Tyrsson

I am sorta confused here.

Are you uploading a forum that was running on a localhost or are you just installing the 2.x on the remote server and then trying to login?
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

Rumbaar

You have different levels of permissions when you access sites with IE and at the localhost or intranet level.  So it could be an issue with the IE8 browsers security permissions.

But I can see from the errors it's due to a theme that was most likely made for 1.1.x and you're using it in 2.x.  The errors are referencing $txt[] strings that aren't in 2.x anymore.

$txt[smf298] = $txt[search_advanced] now in 2.x.  So I bet it's a theme issue as well, and or language issue.  Could be a path issue as well, check your themes path relative to it's new location now.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: