Database Error

Started by mj38, January 13, 2009, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurusconnect

please i tried creating a new post on my forum and when i tried viewing the post, i came across this error

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_msg)

please how do i fix this? i have already uninstalled the related posts mod but still no changes

gurusconnect

I guess no one was able to provide solution to my question.

GigaWatt

Something must've went wrong during the install/uninstall of the mod/mods. What version of SMF are you running? What mods are installed on your forum?

EDIT: Your question was posted on 18.06.2012 and you're still looking for a solution ??? :o?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

joneson

Database error
Unknown column 'mem.skype' in 'field list'
File: /home/vol1/php0h.com/p0_2837090/htdocs/Sources/Load.php
Line: 890

Note: Your database may seem to need an upgrade. The file for your forum is currently version SMF 1.1.7, and your database version is 1.1.6. The above error may disappear if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Irisado

Topic locked for thread necromancy.  If anyone still has an issue which needs to be solved, please start a new topic.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: