News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Upgraded to RC1 Today

Started by GohighVoltage, January 19, 2009, 01:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GohighVoltage

Just wanted to say, NICE JOB!

I really like it.  The upgrade went flawless!

Thank you so much!

riker

Quote from: GohighVoltage on January 19, 2009, 01:56:29 AM
Just wanted to say, NICE JOB!

I really like it.  The upgrade went flawless!

Thank you so much!

I don't think your supposed to tell us.

Ps have they sorted the theme issues because the RC forum I seen shown nothing had been done to it.

EDIT: Yes looks like it :)

karlbenson

Yeah this topic would probably have been better in CM section.

Antechinus

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now. ;D

Since there have been 52 views already and it's good publicity this topic might as well stay put, although it isn't support per se.

GohighVoltage

riker

Quote from: antechinus on January 19, 2009, 04:33:29 AM
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now. ;D

Since there have been 52 views already and it's good publicity this topic might as well stay put, although it isn't support per se.

I take it the new default theme took another dive ?

Mystery?

Join my NEW website that I just created and be a big part of it (July 30, 2010): http://www.gamerstatic.net

shadow82x

Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Antechinus

Quote from: Mystery? on January 19, 2009, 02:30:39 PM
When do we get RC1?
Soon. Very very soon. It's traditional to give the CM's first go at new releases since they have donated to support SMF, but the team want RC1 in general use so the interval is going to be reasonably brief.

Quote from: riker on January 19, 2009, 07:10:01 AMI take it the new default theme took another dive ?
We are touched by your optimism and boundless faith. The new default theme is doing rather well and sends its regards, but feels it is not quite ready for public engagements.

babjusi

Quote from: Mystery? on January 19, 2009, 02:30:39 PM
When do we get RC1?

It is nothing to get excited about in my opinion. There is hardly any change from beta 4 but good to hear that finally something is moving towards the final release :)

GohighVoltage

No Problems with default theme at all.   This is a very nice upgrade.

Why don't you just become a charter member?  It is well worth being supportive of all the hard work and design into this.   I appreciate everything they do, and the more supporters we have the better it is for everyone.

riker

Quote from: Antechinus on January 19, 2009, 04:31:59 PM
We are touched by your optimism and boundless faith. The new default theme is doing rather well and sends its regards, but feels it is not quite ready for public engagements.

I was only asking because I remember a member of crew saying it would be in the RC  ;)

Antechinus

Well this isn't the only RC, so they aint lying yet.

riker

Quote from: Antechinus on January 27, 2009, 10:26:18 PM
Well this isn't the only RC, so they aint lying yet.

I didn't say anyone was lying but I did say RC and not 'A' RC. Eitherway I suspect better themes will be coming out by the theme designers now RC is out.

Ps that was something like 6 months ago so please don't knock me for asking a genuine question

Advertisement: