Simple Integration

Started by zZJihadZz, January 18, 2009, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zZJihadZz

Ortsio,
Ive been trying to integrate an amount of things into my Html website, which is in the same directory as my forum. I got the login box working, but when you refer to CMS bridges, all I can really find are e107, Joomla, and such. Just a simple question, but is this possible to put these into an Html page(s) and have them working properley? I have tried many other things that never worked >:(, and I feel that this could be the solution to my problem. I just simply want to be able to integrate the forums into my site, along with registration, whos online, and most of all, have it display recent news from my profile, with a profile card next to it. Im not a total noob, but fairly new to this. If you cant help me, would it be a possibility for you to redirect me somewhere?
Thanks In Advance ;D

Orstio

Try searching the forum for SSI.php.

zZJihadZz

Just a quick question, is it even possible to make a profile card similar to a gamertag image from my mygamertag.net [nofollow]?
But
Wow, thanks, you solved all my problems
You are a GOD O:)
Thanks Ortsio

Orstio

Yes.  Try looking in the Graphics and Templates board.

zZJihadZz

Ahem. Lol, Ive seemed to hit a fork in the road, and being you seem very smart with this subject,I thought It'd be safe to ask you. I've started off with the SSI script by adding the:
Quote<?php require("/forums/SSI.php"); ?>
code into my html index page, and I got an error message, saying
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a9015586/public_html/index.html on line 2
I don't really know anything, just its on the 2nd line of the script. If you wish to look at it, this is the 1st to 23rd line:
Quote<?php require("/forums/SSI.php"); ?>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd [nofollow]">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml [nofollow]" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
   <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
   <title>Angels Crysis Home</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="perfect.css" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
      <!--
      function acRoster(usrName)
      {
         var collection = usrName;

document.getElementById('roster_name').innerHTML = collection;
      }
      function acRosterClean()
      {
         document.getElementById('roster_name').innerHTML = "Hover Above";
      }
      // -->
   </script>
</head>
I know that its telling which version of xml is being used, but if I remove that it doesnt work either  >:(
Words of Advice?

Thanks

zZJihadZz

Just realized the pages were Html, lol, never thought of that.

Orstio

QuoteLol, Ive seemed to hit a fork in the road, and being you seem very smart with this subject,I thought It'd be safe to ask you.

It's safe to ask, but you should probably put it in a topic/board that is related to your problem instead of taking this one way off topic.

[SiNaN]

Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Advertisement: