[SMF 2.0 RC1] Where is the quick edit button?

Started by HecKel, January 24, 2009, 08:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HecKel

Hi!

First of all, my community (where I am administrator) has one CM account here, so that's why I am asking this.

My question is, where is the quick edit button? That was very usefull and now I just can't see that..., did you removed or am I blind? :P
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

shadow82x

It's still there the last time I checked. :P

Maybe the upgrade cleared some settings. Are you sure you have some type of quick moderation enabled?

Profile -> Look and Layout -> Quick Moderation
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

HecKel

Yes, I have..., and since you talk about Quick Moderation, I only have Quick Moderation visible on Board Index, no checkboxes on Topic's Index.
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

greyknight17

In Profile > Look and Layout, do you have checkboxes listed in the drop down menu for Show quick-moderation on message index as?

HecKel

HecKel

forget it, I just did one hard refresh..., it was some cache problem...

problem solved ;)

Advertisement: