Help Please: some type of header problem

Started by k662, January 25, 2009, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k662

http://www.justforwilmington.com/social/

I have done nothing new (barely even started messing with Mambo) and all the sudden I get this error:

QuoteNotice: Invalid property (Itemid) requested from mamboCore in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 278

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 2749

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 2517

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 601

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 602

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 603

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 604

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php:278) in /home/justfor/public_html/justforwilmington.com/social/includes/core.classes.php on line 605

etc.. etc..

Click the link at the top to see exactly what I mean.  Is there anything I can do to fix it without reinstalling all together?

Orstio

k662

I am 99.9% sure I didn't how can I check?  Sorry, I am very new to Mambo.

Orstio

Go to your Mambo admin panel.  Go to the Menu menu.  If there is a mainmenu item, then you did not.  If there is no mainmenu item, then you did.

Perhaps you made the mainmenu viewable to registered members only?

In Mambo, all of the navigation functionality hinges on the mainmenu.  You can unpublish it so it doesn't appear on a page, but you can never delete it or set it's permission to not be viewable by guests.

k662

Thank you!  I figured it out.  I didn't delete it, I just had everything under mainmenu unpublished for some reason.

I appreciate the quick response...now I just have to figure out how to edit this.

k662

New problem.  When I try to create categories, I fill in the appropriate information but when I click Save or Apply nothing happens.  The page doesn't reload or anything, and the category certainly doesn't save.

Orstio

Try again, and make sure there are no javascript errors on the page.

k662

I've tried multiple times to no avail.  I don't know if there are any JS errors on the page.  I'm using FireFox 3

Orstio

k662

IE and IEx64 don't work, either.  Error in both of those is:

Line: 195
Char: 13
Error: 'tinyMCE' is undefined
Code: 0

Orstio

k662

Yes, should I switch it to 'no WYSIWYG editor'?

k662

Just tried it and it did work.  Thank you so much Orstio.

Advertisement: