News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mobile Modification (Paid or Free)

Started by netmatrix, January 29, 2009, 04:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netmatrix

I'm looking for a mobile modification that I'm willing to pay for to enhance my forum. 

A brief description about this modification is that I'm looking for something that vBulletin has that are specifically designed for pocket pc's, PDA's, Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones, etc. 

I'm looking for this mod so that members that I may get at my forum won't have to scroll side to side to be able to view the forum.  It would also probably have to include a theme that is specifically designed just for that of like a cell phone as well.  To where the mod would cause most of the extra features like the arcade, shop, and all other features not to be able to be used on the mobile. 

Basically this mod will only allow you to read, reply, and create new threads.

I hope this is good enough information and if it isn't please let me know and I can maybe copy and paste the information for the modification for the vBulletin modification to give a much better idea of what I'm looking for.  I also have pictures of that mod since I use to run that software before I switched to this SMF software.  I am, however not wanting to copy and paste that information without permission from a admin or mod on this site so I don't get banned or anything like that.  Also the same deal with the pictures. 

Anyhow thank you for whoever might be able to create this mod for me, and other SMF software users might have some use for it as well.
(whoznext.net) WhoZ NeXt Gaming Clan

Advertisement: