News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Empty white pages

Started by toolbox, January 27, 2009, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toolbox

Some times while trying to access our forum we get empty white pages no errors shown on screen. It can be every time or 1-2 times a day, more noticeable in the evenings. Quite often different pages.
No errors are showing in the site log files.
Any ideas what to look for to stop this.

Running 2b4. Standard Theme.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kermit

Hmm it's weird,did you install lately some new mods  ?
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

toolbox

Nothing new added at all since installing the mods when first starting the forum. This only started happening since mid December, I'm beginning to think it's the mysql server as the problem seems to get worse later in the day.

greyknight17

toolbox, is this issue resolved? Did you try contacting your host about this? It does sound like a host issue. You can try uploading a test page to your website or install a separate test forum to see if that works whenever you have this problem. That should prove if it's the webhost having the problem or not.

toolbox

We have managed to get our host to change our mysql server and that has almost cleared the problem.
Thanks for your help.

Advertisement: