News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic Post Error NEED HELP

Started by AngelOfThyNight, January 21, 2009, 12:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfThyNight

I need help as you can see at the link the post I make appear dead centered along with the photo, age and location. I would like to get this fixed where the photo appears to the left and the text to the right. Is there a way to fix this thank you so much.
Rick

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/UEParadise/index.php?topic=98.0 [nofollow]

Tyrsson

When viewing that link I get 192 xhtml warnings, at least 1 css error and a JScript error.

More than likely you have an open align center tag that is effecting the content after it since its not closed (that's just off the top of my head since I didn't try to track it tonight). If you have made any recent changes then you may want to look at that code closely to make sure that did not cause it :)

If you will send me a PM with a test account and a link (as a reminder) I will look in to it further tomorrow since its very late here.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

greyknight17

AngelOfThyNight, is this issue resolved now? I'm not sure if I see the problem. I see the avatar and the text above and below it. Nothing about age or location though (member only probably).

Advertisement: