News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Who's online display error

Started by Sir Kaos, January 03, 2011, 01:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Kaos

Hello,

SMF version: 1.1.12
Theme: reference

When clicking "Who's Online" both on my Simple portal & the forum this what I get.

Its basically parts of the shoutbox with Who's online mixed up.

Please explain.

Learn to Listen, Listen To Learn

Illori

your current default theme does not match the screenshot you have provided. this seems like a theme issue, but i am unsure of which theme you are using since the screenshot looks like the default 1.1.* theme, not the one you mention in your post.

Bigguy

I see you even have your shout box on the registration page. I don't think it installed right tbh. I would take a look at those edits once more. Do you have errors in the logs in the admin panel.

Sir Kaos

Quote from: Illori on January 03, 2011, 01:39:26 PM
your current default theme does not match the screenshot you have provided. this seems like a theme issue, but i am unsure of which theme you are using since the screenshot looks like the default 1.1.* theme, not the one you mention in your post.

True. its my default theme. I thought you would ask if its the same in default so i posted it. but its the same case with the custom theme as well.

Sir Kaos

Quote from: Bigguy on January 03, 2011, 02:15:00 PM
I see you even have your shout box on the registration page. I don't think it installed right tbh. I would take a look at those edits once more. Do you have errors in the logs in the admin panel.

nothing related to shoutbox or who's online.

But I discovered this: Related?

Illori

you must have started your forum with version 1.1.1 and used the package manager to upgrade which leaves that which is normal.

Sir Kaos

would this cause me any problems?

Sir Kaos

sorry probably going off topic from the main issue which is the display error of "who's online"

Sir Kaos

anyone got an idea what this problem is guys?

Illori

i said above it was normal, if your forum is working fine then dont worry.

Advertisement: