News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ads on custom theme

Started by raghav9999, January 07, 2011, 08:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raghav9999

hello,

im using smf on custom theme "turna"  the ad management mod isnt working so how can i manually insert ad under my menu bar? can i pleaseee get some help?

im adding the index.template.php if anyone can just tell me where to add the code it would really be helpfull ^.^

THANKS ALOT!!!!!
raghav

raghav9999

i tried the parser for ad management mod lol :P but it messed me up isnt it possible to just add it under the meny as i dnt want ads anywhere else

thanks
raghav

kat

Only by making those edits, I'm afraid.

DavidCT

There seems to be two menus in that, so I'll tell you how to modify the regular SMF one...

Find: function template_menu()

Scroll down to...

echo '
  </ul></div></div>';
}

Change to

echo '
  </ul></div></div>';

echo '
<div style="text-align: center">
<script...
...ad code...
</script>
</div>';
}

Make sure you don't have any ' in your code unless you \' escape it.  And yes, I know I didn't have to do another echo, I could have continued from the </div>... :)

raghav9999

hello i want to put ads on my custom theme under the menu bar only :D is it possible to do it witoud the ad managemen mod?
the theme is "turna" im attaching the index.template thingy if anyone can just point me out where to ad?

my forums link to hxxp:www.helpzor.com [nonactive]

THANKS ALOT!!!!
Rahav

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

raghav9999

SORRY ILL ATTACH THE FILE NOW :S

raghav9999

is that for the default smf theme?

DavidCT

Quote from: raghav9999 on January 09, 2011, 09:55:46 AM
is that for the default smf theme?

No, for the one you attached, but it'll work in simular fashion for the default theme, just a different ending to the function.  Add my echo routine before the } ending of the function.

DavidCT

kat

I merged the two topics together.

Having two's only gonna confuse things.

raghav... please don't post two topics for the same thing.

raghav9999

oh sorry and thanks alot for the help it works now

:D :D :D :D :D

Advertisement: