News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Preview] Blue Baby

Started by sloopz, February 04, 2009, 05:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

ok this is the theme I am working on its soft blue's and whites with Black text, background is a nice flower image, I know the Site Name needs recolored aswell as tabs and on2 etc need fixed, but this is an early preview.

http://smfthemes.org/new/index.php?theme=8

This will be default theme until it is made.

Member all comments are welcome
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Jade Elizabeth

LOL could be a CSS issue then :D

Tyrsson

Looks good so far.. Kinda curious to see which way you decide to go with it between now and when its finished.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

KahneFan

Since you have a BG image, might it be good to fix the main BG so the board floats over it while scrolling?

Also, the child name and post #'s and post info text is hard to read, small and fuzzy.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

Jade Elizabeth

KahneFan

Are you referring to my comments?
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

Jade Elizabeth

LMFAO no the theme!!

I mean I know the text is teeeeeeny tiny, but it's so CLEAN :o

aldo

Yeah, it does look clean. However, I don't care a whole lot for the text that looks a bit fuzzy (Like the number of posts and topics).

Deaks

ok text is now bigger, the header has chanegd color, also added a modified version of the post sperator mod
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

aldo

The text looks much better, the menu looks good to its just the colors don't match very well.

1MileCrash

Looks quite nice, but your menu looks like it's just "clinging" to the rest of the header. Try giving it a 1px #696969 border with the rest of the header, and I think that will improve it.

Which brings me to my next point (which actually contradicts the first) - I think your borders and text are quite too dark. Try testing out something a little lighter. I also think you should abandon the pure white hue used for the board listing, etc. and try something with a slightly bluish hue (try #F1F9FF?) though you may need to re-do graphics to do this.

I've attached a picture with the bordered menu, It would take a while for me to lighten the text and borders though.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

tampaba1

Very nice theme. Love the clean, fresh look to it. Well done.
www.lightamillioncandles.com
Light a candle against online child abuse!!

shadow82x

One of your best themes Runic. I love the clean look. :)

I love the background and how the catbgs blend into the theme. One suggestion is to kill the mirrotabs in display.template and message.index and replace them with something better.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Deaks

Thanks all, ive taken all whats been said and implemented it,

Tippmaster bro I hope to see some more of your new ones on here like old times, and as when you first commented on my Negative theme your suggestions for me work better than how I had, so I have also implented them.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1362
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

tampaba1

Thanks for the theme bro. Just downloaded it.
www.lightamillioncandles.com
Light a candle against online child abuse!!

Paragaya

Geri Döndüm :D...... :)

Tp.Net Turkish Moderator... ;)

DakOon

Very nice theme
Looks like Mellow

Deaks

thanks all .. mellow will be released soon been busy :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: