News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Preview] RMRK4-Lite

Started by Roph, February 05, 2009, 05:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roph

This is something I've been working on for a long time :)

I eventually made it live, and more recently have made it the default on my forum.

http://rmrk.net/?theme=17

Currently, some of the rounded corners are hidden from internet explorer (guess why :P )

There is a test account if you'd like to see from a logged in perspective, the username and password are both "justlooking" :)

Normal index:

Sidebar can be toggled:

Board display:

Topic Display:

Some features:

Antechinus

Hey that is very nice work. I'm impressed. What else ya got?  :D

ETA: Got yourself some validation errors in Display.template but they shouldn't be hard to fix.

Deaks

yeh looking good nice colors, I have uupdated your topic title to meet the guidelines of this section :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

bullbreedluverz

real nice look to the theme, could be very popular - i was wishing for a theme very similar to this for my 1.1.x but with the releases of 2.x fast moving along ive been concentrating on theme for that..................... where was ya 6 months ago lol

dbm

Hey, really decent theme no lies, thumbs up!
Devbin [nofollow]  - Serbian Development (If this is not allowed, please delete it)

aldo

Wow! That is seriously awesome! I love forum layouts that have sidebars like that! Its got a very nice use of colors. I don't really like those colors but on this theme it looks great, this looks like a professional theme people would pay money for :)

tampaba1

Very impressive. Love the look and style. Well done.
www.lightamillioncandles.com
Light a candle against online child abuse!!

ameo

Woah there horsie! That is sweet!

way cool.

With designers like you SMF is just keep getting better and better!

p.s. - so far from all themes showcased here yours is the best.

2 suggestions:  a) when released, don't forget to include .psd file of logo
                         b) not so necessary, but you could use javascript for smooth scrolling up (top)
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

1MileCrash

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

DakOon

Akyhne

Very nice theme indeed :)

Only issue: The "new messages" and "No new messages" could be a litthe more exiting.

Major Truth

Is this theme available to use yet ?

ameo

Quote from: Major_Truth on February 19, 2009, 02:52:13 PM
Is this theme available to use yet ?

no. not yet. but soon it might be. when final version of smf 2.0 comes out.
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

NHWD

dys

A very nice looking theme. Good job!
My Themes

Please use our official Support Forum instead of PM-ing me for any support. From now on, all my themes support will only be available there. Thanks!

~DS~

The best looking theme I have ever see. I have a question, how do you make of a sidebar on the right? Is there a mod for this?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Zoric

Forbs

good good  ;D  I am impressed

Marcus Forsberg

And there we bumped a 7 months old topic...

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 28, 2009, 04:23:58 AM
The best looking theme I have ever see. I have a question, how do you make of a sidebar on the right? Is there a mod for this?

Use a portal, or code it yourself using CSS/HTML.

trekkie2444

It also seems as though this theme was never made for downloading.

Advertisement: