Started by nathan89, February 06, 2009, 06:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan89

When installing several packages in RC1 i get an error:

Database Error
Table 'nathan_crohnssociety3.treas_config' doesn't exist
File: /home/nathan/crohnssociety/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 27

Those tables do exist because on my beta 4 install I had them installed, how ever the above error says it the table "treas_config" doesnt exist instead of "smf_treas_config".  Why would this mod all of a sudden be looking for the table with out the smf_ prefix?  I have several other mods that are doing the exact thing.  If I add the tables without the SMF_ prefix the mod installs and works fine. 

Even if the tables didnt exist why arent they being created?

Kermit

My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

nathan89

What would be the best way to install the mod while keeping the current tables intact?

Kermit

Quote from: nathan89 on February 06, 2009, 07:09:54 PM
What would be the best way to install the mod while keeping the current tables intact?

I assume the best solution would be, asking the mod author for help
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

eclipsenow

I'm so tempted to just stay "vanilla" for all time.  8)

SMF seems very, very powerful anyway.
* Please don't PM me for help, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYWAY!
* Please tick your thread as "resolved" when after you have implemented solutions to your problem

Eclipse Now predicts...
2015: Airlines bankrupt, freight routes collapse, agricultural crisis and the "Greater Depression" begins. Welcome to the end of the oil age!  (We had better leave oil before it leaves us!)

Advertisement: