News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How do I setup the Donator Membergroup?

Started by Word Life, February 08, 2009, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Word Life

How do I set up the Donator Membergroup for SMF 2.0 RC1?
Some people say no, some people say yes, I thought if this in like 5 seconds so say yes. :D

karlbenson

What do you been by donator membergroup?

2.x has paid subscriptions.
With that you create a non-post membergroup eg called 'Charter'
then assign them specific permissions (like any other membergroup).

then enable paid subscriptions (admin > Core features)
then setup paid subscriptions (setting anyone who subscribes to the membergroup you created above)

Word Life

I've enabled Paid Subscriptions already. But it looks like I can't do the other things you said for some reason. :S Let me check
Some people say no, some people say yes, I thought if this in like 5 seconds so say yes. :D

Word Life

I'll have to do this later. Forgot my pass, and the email hasn't been sent to my email address yet.

greyknight17

RättvisOrsak/JC, is this issue resolved now? During the subscription setup page, you can assign the membergroup next to Primary Group upon Subscription.

KirkhamsEbooks

I can't find the paid membership feature in core features. I found it listed but cannot find where to edit it

Using 2.0 beta

Rick

Rumbaar

Firstly please update to RC1, there are many bugs fixes with that release.

Then enable it under Core Features.

Once enabled it's configured under members->Paid Subscriptions.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

KirkhamsEbooks

Thank you

Missed the save on the bottom of core duh.

If I'm using Paydotcom for my affiliate program, will setting up Paypal to enable instant payment notifications with the url specified affect other Paypal sales?

Rick

Advertisement: