News:

SMF 2.0.19 has been released! Please update. Read more.

Main Menu

[Updated for SMF 2.0 RC4!] Enhanced Dropdown

Started by Nibogo, February 08, 2009, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

Went to update the mod and had an error on the scripts/js file.

Went to edit the file and the required text which requires the edit is not there.


henrik1782

Quote from: Brack1 on January 19, 2011, 09:01:39 PM
Quote from: henrik1782 on January 19, 2011, 07:52:44 PM
Hmm...

New install on SMF v2 RC4. Only colours are working!

The idea looks nice.

Any errors on install?


No errors...
My favorite mods: Forum Firewall, httBL, MessagePreviewOnHover, BoardHover Mod, VB Style Board Index, Separate Replies and Views Column, Realtime clock by Joker, ENotify, Topic Solved.

Kimmen

Thanks man, love this update, really awesome. Good work Nibogo.

Neo_TE

Quote from: Nibogo on January 19, 2011, 06:35:21 PM
Updated to SMF 2.0 RC4
Any change in the code ? coz I already have this installed in SMF 2 RC4 by editing the info.xml to support SMF 2 RC4.


Nuttcaze

Quote from: aljo1985 on August 15, 2010, 06:00:38 AM
Works good in FF but for some reason in IE8 it only displays the colors and not the font size or style..

Anyway to get this to show in IE8?

I installed this on my 1.1.12 forum and I too have no change in the dropdowns. Anyone know if there is a fix to this yet?

City Builder

I just installed it on my RC4 and also only the change color is working, the face and font size are not doing anything.

Neo_TE


City Builder

Quote from: Neo_TE on February 16, 2011, 09:16:02 AM
^^

The mod works fine in Firefox.
Oh, okay I had no idea it was a firefox only mod.  Maybe there is one for the other browsers too?

Neo_TE

Quote from: City Builder on February 16, 2011, 09:18:55 AM
Oh, okay I had no idea it was a firefox only mod.  Maybe there is one for the other browsers too?
Unfortunately there is no other similar mod. :(

hcfwesker

Package doesn't say anything about FireFox only.  But that would explain why I couldn't get this to work on 5 different fresh test sites, smf 1 & smf2 forums.

I tested in opera, IE, and chrome.  And could never see these options. 

Is this  REALLY a Firefox Browser only MOD???

TheListener

Quote from: hcfwesker on March 03, 2011, 08:51:19 PM
Package doesn't say anything about FireFox only.  But that would explain why I couldn't get this to work on 5 different fresh test sites, smf 1 & smf2 forums.

I tested in opera, IE, and chrome.  And could never see these options. 

Is this  REALLY a Firefox Browser only MOD???

I have managed to live with the same problems and I use Firefox.

In fact I will only ever use FF.

City Builder

No, it mysteriously started to work for me in chrome one day, don't remember changing anything it just started to function one day and has been reliable ever since.


AMoon

Quote from: Nuttcaze on January 24, 2011, 03:48:06 AM
I installed this on my 1.1.12 forum and I too have no change in the dropdowns. Anyone know if there is a fix to this yet?
I have 1.1.13
Once I installed this mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=639 is worked like its supposed to but doesn't preview the font in the dropdown (ie says the font face in reg font, says the color in black, shows the font size as regular).  Once I figure out that issue I will be styling!

Teerapat

It will be better if you add support for Font Color, Font size and fon face dropdown in the Signature Dropdown Choices Mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=810 when it installed  ;)

Thank you for the great mod!

dougiefresh

Thank you for the wonderful mod!  I thought I'd let everybody know that when I updated my forum from 2.0 RC5 to 2.0 Gold, I had to reinstall all my mods.  This mod installed without issues and without emulation.  Hope this info helps someone!

snooks

I have just tried this mod installed without problems but the font size/change colour was no different to before i installed the mod, i am running 2.0 Gold any idea please
its very annoying is the default font size options i have no idea how big 12px is ect so a very good mod and would like to use it

Thnx

Nibogo

Quote from: snooks on June 17, 2011, 05:20:29 PM
I have just tried this mod installed without problems but the font size/change colour was no different to before i installed the mod, i am running 2.0 Gold any idea please
its very annoying is the default font size options i have no idea how big 12px is ect so a very good mod and would like to use it

Thnx

Quote from: Nibogo on March 03, 2011, 10:01:33 PM
Basically, this only works with Firefox, as I'm using a pretty simple way to customize dropdowns, it'd be done for other browsers, but I won't

snooks

argg didn't see that, thanks and nice mod

Advertisement: