[Updated for SMF 2.0 RC4!] Enhanced Dropdown

Started by Nibogo, February 08, 2009, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal O'Shaw

Yes I checked it.  And just checked it again.

Do I take that as an invitation to attach my Post.template.php file (Reply 23)?

Because that's the only 'solution' I've seen in the topic. 

If I missed the post could you identify which reply it is as it's not clear.  I have installed the MODs in both orders and it doesn't work as expected.

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

For 2.0 RC1-1 I got the size and color working.
For the font I want it to display what it will look like. Here is my code in GenericControls.template.php

// Show the font drop down...
if (!isset($context['disabled_tags']['font']))
echo '
<select name="sel_face" id="sel_face" style="margin-bottom: 1ex; font-size: x-small;">
<option value="" selected="selected">', $txt['font_face'], '</option>
<option value="courier">Courier</option>
</select>';

That is how it was in there when I found it. Any way this can be edited and show what the font will look like if you select it?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

BoomZKung

YAGAM 2.0

I've install completely!

but I have a problems that when I try to view announce...

There're only a blank page.

MayorNewton

Damn...here's another one of NIBOGO's great mods that I tried to install tonight and got the 'corrupt or not compatible' message when I went to apply it.  I'm using 1.1.10, and it says that it 'should' be compatible with it.  What am I doing wrong...I'd really like to use a couple of your mods, NIBOGO!  Thank you!

Mayor

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

ralliart

Installed 2.0 to my RC 2.0 RC1.2 and setup an announcement. When I tested the announcement, it creates an error. So I uninstalled it right away.

Shark-Time

Heyi tried it too... its not working with SMF 1.1.10???

Any idea how to make it work with SMF 1.1.10????

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

flamechica

I just installed this mod on SM 2.0 RC1.2 and it seems to work find in Firefox, but the size does not work in IE. I have hard refreshed and looked through this topic for solutions. I noticed one other person had this problem as well, but I did not see any answer to his/her problem. Any suggestions?

bbmtalk

Quote from: flamechica on August 14, 2009, 06:08:50 PM
I just installed this mod on SM 2.0 RC1.2 and it seems to work find in Firefox, but the size does not work in IE. I have hard refreshed and looked through this topic for solutions. I noticed one other person had this problem as well, but I did not see any answer to his/her problem. Any suggestions?

Same problem here with IE.

bbmtalk

Quote from: Shark-Time on August 03, 2009, 03:23:33 AM

I just parsed the package for 1.1.9 and installed manually to work for 1.1.10.

Everis

Quote from: Shark-Time on August 03, 2009, 03:23:33 AM

Same here, but it says it works for 1.1.10  :'(

Shark-Time

its a great mod i liked it... but i want little bit more change...

i mean when some one try chose color ,color comes like written red but i want it show red block and same with others blueblock for blue color.. i dont know that some one has done it before but at least we can try.. can any one make it possible..

Edit: also font size and font face dont work in IE ver6??

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

c-ron

The text: $txt['font_face'] and $txt['font_size'] need to be swapped. It's an easy fix, but if you don't fix it, the 'Font Size' drop-down shows the font faces, and the 'Font Face' drop-down shows the font sizes.

portugal.mtb

I've installed this mod on my smf v1.1.10 and that doesn't work. Don't appear anything...

I need help..

Sorry about my english

searchgr

SMF 1.1.X: Enhanced Dropdown in the editor , adding a preview of the Font Color and Font Size plus Font Face only if the "Font and Size Dropdown Mod" is installed.

wladymeer

I've copied installed this mod manually (as I have my own colors specified) and it works - however font size doesn't - any ideas?

I'm using RC1.2 btw.

Thanks

Arveles

please update smf 2.0 rc2 and internet explorer support.
Elveda SMF...

Nibogo

Quote from: Arveles on November 14, 2009, 04:43:47 PM
please update smf 2.0 rc2 and internet explorer support.

I'm working on my favorites mods today updating this mods to SMF 2.0 RC2 but this one is a little bit tricky, the editor on the SMF 2.0 RC2 has been totally modded so I´m looking how make it work, so maybe this can take a little bit

Advertisement: