News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Updated for SMF 2.0 RC4!] Enhanced Dropdown

Started by Nibogo, February 08, 2009, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N.E.Media

I uploaded this mod to 1.1.10.  Very stable forum running for months.

I received no errors of any kind - package installer encountered no problems and deemed the install successful.

Absolutely nothing changed - post page looks exactly the same as it always did.

What happened?

Thanks!

Dan

infyquest

Expecting a RC2 version soon

Nibogo

Quote from: infyquest on December 07, 2009, 02:04:04 PM
Expecting a RC2 version soon

You should read before ask:

Quote from: NIBOGO on November 22, 2009, 09:04:27 PM
I'm working on my favorites mods today updating this mods to SMF 2.0 RC2 but this one is a little bit tricky, the editor on the SMF 2.0 RC2 has been totally modded so I´m looking how make it work, so maybe this can take a little bit

As you can read the WYSIWYG Editor has been totally modded on SMF 2.0 RC2, I already sent a PM to CompuArt but I ask him to not reply in case that he doesn't have time to help me with this mod so he didn't replied, I won't expend more time looking how to make it work with the new editor, I'll update it if I found how to do it but I don't think of this can be easily done without a help of one of the developers.

Am'

any update for rc3 nibogo ?
اذا أحس أحد انه لم يخطأ ابدا في حياته, فهذا يعني أنه لم يجرب أي جديد في حياته
My Mods For SMF 2 RC3 : XQuote XCode - Vbulletin Style New Meta Tags

Nibogo

Quote from: Am' on March 24, 2010, 12:44:26 PM
any update for rc3 nibogo ?

I'm working on my favorites mods today updating this mods to SMF 2.0 RC2 but this one is a little bit tricky, the editor on the SMF 2.0 RC2 has been totally modded so I´m looking how make it work, so maybe this can take a little bit

As you can read the WYSIWYG Editor has been totally modded on SMF 2.0 RC2, I already sent a PM to CompuArt but I ask him to not reply in case that he doesn't have time to help me with this mod so he didn't replied, I won't expend more time looking how to make it work with the new editor, I'll update it if I found how to do it but I don't think of this can be easily done without a help of one of the developers.

maihannijat

I installed Enhanced Font Mod  but the under Font Size the font face list was located and under Font Face the font size was located:

Font Face Button: Font Size List
Font Size Button: Font Face List

I have manually fixed this but now I have following error in my Forum Log.

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member Guest    June 30, 2010, 07:25:20 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 208.115.111.247      Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session 0ab69658dedb666a6016f5742dc354c4
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://www.afghanistanforums.com/index.php?action=help;page=post
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: manual_posting_Change_size
File: /home2/maihanin/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Help.template.php
Line: 1652

smf 1.1.11

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Thanks,

I know a few people here have been waiting for the update :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

TheListener

OMG my 76th mod.

Makes the post reply area more user friendly.

oOo--STAR--oOo

Works good in FF but for some reason in IE8 it only displays the colors and not the font size or style..

Anyway to get this to show in IE8?
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

Nibogo

I use Mac so I don't have the chance to test IE8, the only place where I can access to it would be in ny college but there I don't have any localhost so I can test it property so the IE8 issue could take a long time (if you count the fact that I'm really busy with other things)

LHW

Nibogo: Thank you very much for this mod!  It's makes things SO much easier.  ;D

A while back, we added 125 additional colors to our SMF1 site, and people are happy that they're back again in SMF2 RC3...all thanks to your Mod!  If anyone wants to add all those colors to their board by manually editing the files (after installing this great Mod), I've attached what I did to get all the colors to properly show.  Some display better than others on various templates, so...

Anyway, I just wanted to "share the wealth" so to speak.   :D

For SMF1, see the file: For Post.template.php.txt.

For SMF2 RC3, see the other three.

I've included a few lines before and after so people should be able to tell where to place 'em.

Thank again, Nibogo!!

LHW

hcfwesker

I've installed on SMF 1.1.11  , no errors, everything installed successfully, but the post reply box never changed, even on the default theme.  Couldn't find any options to change in the AdminCP.

the original Drop down MOd doesn't have the previews in them.

Any suggestions?

Nibogo

Quote from: hcfwesker on August 20, 2010, 04:33:50 PM
I've installed on SMF 1.1.11  , no errors, everything installed successfully, but the post reply box never changed, even on the default theme.  Couldn't find any options to change in the AdminCP.

the original Drop down MOd doesn't have the previews in them.

Any suggestions?

Please check if the code that this mod should add is there, I think that for SMF 1.1.11 mod only modify Post.template.php

hcfwesker

Yes, it did make the changes in the themes/default/Post.template.php file.  I check under post new topic and new post reply boxes, and still the standard drop down boxes.

Advertisement: