News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Page not loading 80 % of the times in the bridge

Started by JamesSoderstrom, February 08, 2009, 10:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesSoderstrom

Ok, here is my problem. When I try to view my site it works mabe 20 % of the time. I dont get any php error showing up on my screen it just goes white. If I refresh my site about 20 times it gets going for one minute or so. Though this doesnt happen at all when I use the original forum URL (Unbridged).

I dont know if this is related to the problem but every time someone views the site SMF makes 3 errors in the error log. These three ones are:

8: Undefined offset: 0
File: /home/a1233437/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 559

8: Undefined offset: 0
File: /home/a1233437/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 558

8: Undefined index: left_to_right
Line: 539

Always in that order on the Error log.

It doesnt matter what page peaple view it gives me the same errors and it doesnt matter what file (in this case I showed admin.template) the error is in it still gives me the same lines even though the lines sometimes doesnt exist.

So if anyone could help me i would be very grateful.
Thanks!

Orstio

URL?

Version of SMF?

Version of Mambo?

Version of bridge?

JamesSoderstrom

URL hxxp:www.swedish-pros.site90.net [nonactive]

SMF 1.1.8

Mambo 4.6.5

Bridge 1.1.2

Orstio

TinyPortal and the Mambo bridge are not compatible.

A portal is very similar to a CMS.  While they serve similar purposes, a CMS is more about content management, and a portal is more centered around your forum and user base.

You should choose either a portal or a CMS based on the purpose of your site.

haito

QuoteYou should choose either a portal or a CMS based on the purpose of your site.
simpleportal? ezportal? i wanna use portal for sidebar..... can ypu recommend the portal for mambo compability?
www.japanesia.co.id | Portal Berita & Komunitas Untuk Kamu yang Suka Jepang

Kindred

if you are running mambo, you should NOT be running *ANY* portal.

Mambo does everything that a portal does, PLUS...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: