Croatian translation

Started by MaxL, February 26, 2005, 04:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxL

Hi! I've started translation into Croatian. You can watch my progress at hxxp:www.forum.pelud.net [nonactive] or hxxp:civilka.webdomene.info/f [nonactive]
hxxp:www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=77279 [nonactive]

vixx

Hi,

I'm working on croatian translation too. It's almost finished.  I'm will also make translated buttons for other themes. Contact me if you're interested in collaboration on this.
stufftastic - [nofollow]

MaxD

Hmmm...well for my forum at least (signature) croatian could be a very useful thing for my users who are going there for the russian support section. If you could pm me when you get this done i would really appreciate it :)

and are you doing it in Russian or what language? Because i know there are multiple languages that use the croatian alphabet

vixx

Quote from: MaxD on March 25, 2005, 10:01:35 AM
Hmmm...well for my forum at least (signature) croatian could be a very useful thing for my users who are going there for the russian support section. If you could pm me when you get this done i would really appreciate it :)

and are you doing it in Russian or what language? Because i know there are multiple languages that use the croatian alphabet

I'm not sure I'm following you, can you please be more specific? Croatian language is completely different language than russian. Also, Croatian uses latin charsets while russian uses cyrilic. If you mean that croatian uses charset encoding like some other languages like polish or serbian, than you are right, it uses iso-8859-2 (or windows-1250) charset. It just basic latin charset with a few more characters.
stufftastic - [nofollow]

MaxD

Quote from: vixx on March 31, 2005, 07:57:53 AM
Quote from: MaxD on March 25, 2005, 10:01:35 AM

I'm not sure I'm following you, can you please be more specific? Croatian language is completely different language than russian. Also, Croatian uses latin charsets while russian uses cyrilic. If you mean that croatian uses charset encoding like some other languages like polish or serbian, than you are right, it uses iso-8859-2 (or windows-1250) charset. It just basic latin charset with a few more characters.
dammit, im an idiot. I was tired when i first read this, and i thought it said Cyrillic not Croatian. Sorry. Although, i still commend you on your project, always nice to see some new and interesting things in the works.

rmb

Quotedammit, im an idiot. I was tired when i first read this, and i thought it said Cyrillic not Croatian. Sorry. Although, i still commend you on your project, always nice to see some new and interesting things in the works.
You're not an idiot  :D It's not easy for you to know diferences between our languages and charsets...

MaxD

Quote from: rmb on April 01, 2005, 03:17:09 AM
Quotedammit, im an idiot. I was tired when i first read this, and i thought it said Cyrillic not Croatian. Sorry. Although, i still commend you on your project, always nice to see some new and interesting things in the works.
You're not an idiot  :D It's not easy for you to know diferences between our languages and charsets...
yah, sorry again though. I only know English and spanish

tin1

super...i hrvatski je gotov ! :D

CalCal

Imam problema sa UTF-8 enkodovanjem. Veliko latinično Š i ћирилично Р se ne vide lepo - samo kockice...

Mile

Is there any news update about 1.1 RC2 croatian translation pack? I offer my help if needed...

Excalibur!

zlocka

Excalibur!

Meni je dovoljno ono sto je gotovo. Ako ti treba vise pokusaj ga dovrsiti - nema jos mnogo... :)

zlocka

ma sve je ok koliko vidim što se tiće teksta
al buttonse mi ne učitava na nekim temama, recimo defaultna i epsilon su ok, al neptun i helios katastrofa

Excalibur!

Pa to i ne spada u prijevod SMF-a. To trebaš napraviti sam...

zlocka

ma da
znam
sorry onda
prijevod štima  :-*

Excalibur!

Suby

Svaka čast na prijevodu!

Advertisement: