News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Images disappeared

Started by GermanStar, February 10, 2009, 02:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanStar

All image attachments in posts were replaced by image links shortly after upping to 2.0. The images were there for a little while, then poof, just links. I cannot solve this, please help.

karlbenson

Do you mean attachments inside (inline) with posts?
Were you using a mod to have images inline?

OR are you just referring to images appearing at the bottom of the post, now being missing?

Can the images still be found in the attachments directory?

VP

I have the same problem. I have no mods affecting this functionality installed. Previously the image attachments were displayed as thumbs at the bottom of the post and clicking them enlarged them, but now they are replaced by links and clicking the link prints this

Quote from: public_html/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1.0;attach=1404 - Attachment not found

I can still see the images in the attachments folder. Attached Word documents work properly.

GermanStar

The event occurred while adding/editing custom profile fields in newly installed 2.0. The forum is only about 10 days old and there were few file attachments. I deleted what was there, and re-upped them, now all is well.

VP

Problem fixed, was due to a misbehavioring mod installation affecting Subs.php. Re-upped the original file and works fine now.

Advertisement: