News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Yet Another Global Announcements Mod (YAGAM)

Started by Nibogo, February 11, 2009, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

Well seems to be ok now, but one little bug and one question.

when i try to edit one announcements directly under messageindex appear me this error:

8: Undefined index: announcement_no_selected
File: /home/crazyzone/data/www/crazyzone.biz/Sources/Errors.php
Line: 193

i can edit announcemente only from Admin announcements panel.

and again function for add announcement as topic in one section there isn't?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Nibogo

@candidosa2: Thanks buddy, I will add portuguese in the next version

The function for convert announcements in topics is only available in 2.0 RC3

Quote from: edi67 on May 09, 2009, 03:26:47 PM
Well seems to be ok now, but one little bug and one question.

when i try to edit one announcements directly under messageindex appear me this error:

8: Undefined index: announcement_no_selected
File: /home/crazyzone/data/www/crazyzone.biz/Sources/Errors.php

i can edit announcemente only from Admin announcements panel.

and again function for add announcement as topic in one section there isn't?

edi67

And Also there isn't anymore option for bar of  sticky topic ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

mattchewone

Getting this error when installing

1.   Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   ./index.php   Test failed
   2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test successful
   3.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/MessageIndex.php   Test failed
   1.   Add After   ./Sources/MessageIndex.php   Test failed
   4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test successful
   2.   Replace   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed

Nibogo

For those of are asking about the YAGAM 2.0, I will tell what is going on with that release.

Currently I am working in the last feature for the mod, End Date, the announcements will expire after a selected date obviouslly this is totally optional, maybe I don't include that feature in the final release but I will try to do it. I have fixed more than 20 bugs since the last release also I am working in the optimization of the mod, now the Announcement's View is using other file called "AnnouncementsView" so now the announcements are a lot faster, I will try to add the end date feature but I am not sure about it so the final release can be finished in two weeks.

Regards

mattchewone

Nibogo, will YAGAM be displayed as it should do with the "Separate Normal & Sticky Topics"?

I will do the Manual edits over the weekend hopefully if all goes well. Thank you

Matt

mattchewone

Clicked on install in package manager with the errors so i could then correct them with manual edits, as soon as i clicked on the install it came up with this error -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/matthew09/SMF/www/index.php on line 1

I still done all the correct manual edits and i still have this problem, what could it be?

Matt

mattchewone

Hi Nibogo,

I have fixed this now, but i am getting a conflict with Seperate normal and sticky topics. It makes the global announcements show up twice, and i get normal topic header display twice.

Can you help me please as i really want to use this MOD.

mattchewone

mattchewone

Thank you, i will do this over the weekend as i need to manual make the edits for uninstalling and i wont have time during the week.

Thank you again.

Özgür

Quote from: Özgür´ on April 19, 2009, 01:09:08 PM
And users can't seem announcements

8: Undefined index: announcement_no_permission
File: ./Sources/Errors.php

@NIBOGO if you reply this im sorry. But i can't solve this. I want to use rc version. Can you explain "have can i fix this".
So Long

Nibogo

This error appear when a membergroup don't have permission to access to this announcement.

About YAGAM v2.0 well I must say of the final release will come soon, I sent the package to the SMF Team because I want of they test it before I publish it, so I hope of will be released in the next week :)

Regards

Advertisement: