News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Yet Another Global Announcements Mod (YAGAM)

Started by Nibogo, February 11, 2009, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizko

8: Undefined index: start
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /var/www/vhosts/psp-fanatik.ro/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default/AnnouncementView.template.php
Line: 89

8: Undefined variable: message
File: /var/www/vhosts/psp-fanatik.ro/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default/AnnouncementView.template.php
Line: 89

8: Undefined index: can_send_pm
Line: 158

8: Undefined index: current_topic
Line: 88

8: Undefined index: start
Line: 88

8: Undefined index: can_send_pm
Line: 158

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Spoogs

kizko

Nibogo

In the first week of Jan I'll fix this bugs and obviouslly upload a new package but you would be available to update replacing the core files of this mod

~DS~

Great, looking forward to this. This bug does not impact at us, does it?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Nibogo

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 31, 2009, 12:53:36 PM
Great, looking forward to this. This bug does not impact at us, does it?

Not really, the start and current_topic doesn't impact anything it just need to be removed. The can_send_pm is the only error that can impact because there is no way to know if the user can or not send PM so this icon should be hidden this is the only problem that can be easily fixed changing the $context['can_send_pm'] to allowedTo('send_pm') (I'm not sure if this is the permission so I'll check it)

~DS~

Another bug found, the footer showed in the right instead of the bottom. I don't know if it's related to Global Headers and Footers mod or YAGAM mod.

~DS~

Quote from: NIBOGO on December 31, 2009, 02:30:35 PM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 31, 2009, 02:27:26 PM
Another bug found, the footer showed in the right instead of the bottom. I don't know if it's related to Global Headers and Footers mod or YAGAM mod.

The twitter and facebook images are in the Global HF Mod or in your signature?
Global HF Mod, sir.

Nibogo

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 31, 2009, 02:32:57 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on December 31, 2009, 02:30:35 PM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 31, 2009, 02:27:26 PM

The twitter and facebook images are in the Global HF Mod or in your signature?
Global HF Mod, sir.

I think of it's an error with the YAGAM mod, can I use your forum to do some tests?? In case that you are ok with it please send me the details in a PM

Regards

nuva

This mod is realy awesome! but i got a small issue

When i create a global announcement the background of the forum doesn't change with the topic. Well, i don't realy know how to explain, so i attached a image ::)

Edit:
Because i like your mod, i created a dutch language file :P

edit2:
must be chrome, works in firefox and IE8...
Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark
For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart
To weave by picking up the pieces that remain
Melodies of life--love's lost refrain

nov korisnik

Will this mod be compatible with version 1.1.11?
enough to help us   8)

Nibogo

YAGAM V2.4 Released. Please update as soon as possible

Changelog:

Version 2.4 - Jan 06, 2010
- Changed the Comments Layout now they look like a normal post.
- Now YAGAM is HTML Valid. This fix several issues with other mods and themes.
- Fixed errors in the Error Log.
- Removed the Pretty Urls Rule (it wasn't necessary and it wasn't update it with the last release of Pretty Urls).
- Removed the Announcement Log (Has some issues, nobody find it useful and the code is now smaller).
- Added Color to the Announcements Background (You can changed looking for .yagam on the /Curve/css/index.css file).
- Enhanced some queries with the SMF 2.0 Style.

Quote from: nuva on January 04, 2010, 06:23:28 AM
This mod is realy awesome! but i got a small issue

When i create a global announcement the background of the forum doesn't change with the topic. Well, i don't realy know how to explain, so i attached a image ::)

Edit:
Because i like your mod, i created a dutch language file :P

edit2:
must be chrome, works in firefox and IE8...

Thanks for the translation but can I ask you something??

This strings has to be translated too:

// YAGAM - Admin and MessageIndex Strings
$txt['yagam_admin'] = 'Global Announcements';
$txt['yagam_sticky_bar'] = 'Important Topics';
$txt['yagam_topics'] = 'Normal Topics';
$txt['yagam_created'] = 'Created on';
$txt['yagam_remove_verify'] = 'Are you sure that you want to delete this announcement?';
$txt['whoall_announcements'] = 'Viewing a Global Announcement';
$txt['permissionname_yagam_manage'] = 'Manage Global Announcements';
$txt['permissionhelp_yagam_manage'] = 'Set if you wish to allow the user to manage global announcements.';
$txt['permissionname_yagam_comment'] = 'Comment Global Announcements';
$txt['permissionhelp_yagam_comment'] = 'Set if you wish to allow user comments on global announcements.';
$txt['yagam_edit2'] = 'Edit';
$txt['yagam_edit'] = 'Edit Announcement';
$txt['yagam_remove'] = 'Delete Announcement';
$txt['yagam_remove2'] = 'Remove';
$txt['yagam_admin_add'] = 'Add Global Announcement';
$txt['yagam_admin_settings'] = 'Global Announcements Settings';
$txt['yagam_version'] = 'Global Announcements Version';

Thanks!

Quote from: nov korisnik on January 06, 2010, 04:53:12 PM
Will this mod be compatible with version 1.1.11?
enough to help us   8)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=292270.msg1930555#msg1930555

akbora

Nibogo this mod is great... I use since I have opened my forum...

*Have you seen my pms?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

sattninja

WTF man do you even know what the hell you are doing this is the second mod i have installed from you that took down my site the other one is thank o matic

i am staying away from anything made by you in the future

sorry but this is ridiculous :( :( :(
Running Rc4

~DS~

thank o matic  is the faulty one, I tell you. I didn't had YAGAM mod back then and thank o matic took my site down several times and had to restore and uninstalled it for good. thank o matic is unstable.

Edit: I take it back, it took my site down and came up with the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/nathanb4/public_html/test/SSI.php on line 2066
located in SSI.php

Spoogs

Quote from: sattninja on January 06, 2010, 06:29:54 PM
WTF man do you even know what the hell you are doing this is the second mod i have installed from you that took down my site the other one is thank o matic

i am staying away from anything made by you in the future

sorry but this is ridiculous :( :( :(
Thats a bit harsh
BTW he is not the author for thank-o-matic. Way to carry on about a free mod that just has some errors.

Advertisement: