PM Readed

Started by vbgamer45, February 12, 2009, 03:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.LORD.

Quote from: Cal O'Shaw on March 01, 2009, 12:53:51 PM
I'll make mention that there is no word in American English as "readed".

We use the same word spelling but pronounce it differently depending on how it is used, as in:

I will READ your PM later. (Pronounced like the word REED)
I READ your PM yesterday (pronounced like the word RED)

Hope this helps,

Cal

Perfect, thank you very much.

I am an English apprentice, and i only know as 'we learn in class' (I am not good student ;)) and i don't know the english people's (real). So I appreciate very much your comment.

As far as i knew, this word (readed) had existed.

Cal O'Shaw

Glad I could help.  You do quite well, actually.  The language is annoying complex, where there is an exception to every rule and every rule has an exception.

I've received similar help when I've used other languages, so it's nice to return the favor. :)

.LORD.

Perfect, thanks.

If someday you need help with Spanish, let me know :)

R.Bourne

Quote from: .LORD. on February 19, 2009, 09:19:07 PM
Is this "problem"? or other? ::)

I'm having the same problem too. I installed the View Single PM on my SMF 1.1.8 but no change. Any suggestion, please?

R.Bourne

Anyone? Does the developer still working on this?

.LORD.

Quote from: R.Bourne on March 09, 2009, 05:47:38 PM
Quote from: .LORD. on February 19, 2009, 09:19:07 PM
Is this "problem"? or other? ::)

I'm having the same problem too. I installed the View Single PM on my SMF 1.1.8 but no change. Any suggestion, please?

I sorry, there is no alternative, for now.

The MOD View Single PM shows a "single PM", but just continues to mark readed the entire page PM's.

Yes, it has a solution, but I am not the developing this MOD and I have not studied.

Quote from: R.Bourne on March 22, 2009, 07:29:56 AM
Anyone? Does the developer still working on this?

Sorry.

Yes, but (unfortunately) I cannot come every day.

The other weeks i will try to update the MOD, with the option to permissions by Memgergroup.

R.Bourne

Don't feel sorry, Sir :)

Thank you for hard work. Your MOD works as designed and perfect. Unfortunately, since last couple of months, I have spent a great deal of time on SMF 1.18 to work with over 40 other MODs and at this time I cannot afford upgrading to 2.xx. Otherwise, I would and certainly your MOD would be perfect.

In any case, thank you again and best of luck.

.LORD.

Thanks for your comments :D

problemwt2.0

.LORD.

To celebrate the 1199 downloads (LOL is an excuse) I have uploaded the new version.

Please test and comment on how it works. :P

Quote from: problemwt2.0 on March 30, 2009, 10:22:02 AM
thanxxxxxx alot :)

Thanks for comment :)

Sudhakar Arjunan

Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

.LORD.

Quote from: A.SK on April 11, 2009, 07:05:00 PM
Good Mod .Lord

Thanks for comment :D

mnh8483, chrishicks , Kat-2, R.Bourne, etc, etc, , SMF 1.1.X users.

I have already done the fix with this MOD View Single PM

I will send a pm to inform the author. You soon will have everything at 100% :D

R.Bourne

I knew you would fix the View Single PM for us. I was 100% sure. :D

Anyway, I already updated your MOD on our forum. But, I cannot wait to get my hands on the new version of the other MOD.

Thank you so very much. You are the BEST! :) Take care and don't work too hard!

.LORD.

Quote from: R.Bourne on April 12, 2009, 02:30:25 AM
I knew you would fix the View Single PM for us. I was 100% sure. :D

Anyway, I already updated your MOD on our forum. But, I cannot wait to get my hands on the new version of the other MOD.

Thank you so very much. You are the BEST! :) Take care and don't work too hard!

Thanks for comments :D

No problem

Quote from: R.Bourne on April 12, 2009, 02:30:25 AM
... But, I cannot wait to get my hands on the new version of the other MOD...

Yes, me too  :P

R.Bourne

Quote from: .LORD. on April 13, 2009, 11:59:17 PM
Yes, me too  :P

LOL LOL ... I am sure you already got the update ;)

I am wondering if it's time to wake up SleePy! :D

labradors

Okay.  Fine.  It works with 1.1.9 with no problem, but could you add a feature to it?

Specifically, this mod only works if one has saved a copy of a message in the outbox, and the only way to check it is by going to the outbox.  Instead, could you make it work more the way receipts work on email systems?  That is, when sending a message, there would be an option to receive a receipt.  Then, when the addressee actually reads the message, if the receipt option is set, the system would send a PM back to the sender, saying that the original message had been read.

That would be wonderful!
Thanks!

.LORD.

Quote from: labradors on June 03, 2009, 10:51:09 PM
Okay.  Fine.  It works with 1.1.9 with no problem, but could you add a feature to it?

Specifically, this mod only works if one has saved a copy of a message in the outbox, and the only way to check it is by going to the outbox.  Instead, could you make it work more the way receipts work on email systems?  That is, when sending a message, there would be an option to receive a receipt.  Then, when the addressee actually reads the message, if the receipt option is set, the system would send a PM back to the sender, saying that the original message had been read.

That would be wonderful!
Thanks!

Doesn't look bad this idea. Although don't think I do so now, perhaps, in September I would have time for to do it.

In addition, the first time I read it, I thought it has a negative aspect, but at this point I don't remember.

Dante`

I like translate
Here is turkish .:)

//   PM Readed
$txt['pm_mod_read'] = 'ÖM Oku';
$txt['pm_mod_unread'] = 'Okunmamış ÖM';
$txt['permissionname_pm_see_read'] = 'ÖM okunduğu zaman haberdar olmaya izin ver';
$txt['permissionhelp_pm_see_read'] = 'Eğer bunu açarsan, ÖM okunduğunda haberdar olunmaya izin verilecektir.';

.LORD.

Quote from: Dante` on June 08, 2009, 02:34:20 AM
I like translate
Here is turkish .:)

//   PM Readed
$txt['pm_mod_read'] = 'ÖM Oku';
$txt['pm_mod_unread'] = 'Okunmamış ÖM';
$txt['permissionname_pm_see_read'] = 'ÖM okunduğu zaman haberdar olmaya izin ver';
$txt['permissionhelp_pm_see_read'] = 'Eğer bunu açarsan, ÖM okunduğunda haberdar olunmaya izin verilecektir.';

In the next update i will add this translation, many thanks :D

Groundhog

Thanks for this mod .LORD  :)

Advertisement: