Highslide BBCode and Image Viewer

Started by nikan, May 14, 2010, 02:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotRude

Jessica.

There's another mod: Highslide Image Viewer

I'm guessing the difference is that this mod images that're inserted in a post and the other is for attachments?

Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

FemR

Thank you for the mod.

The default button code [hs width=300 height=300] creates square image thumbnails when both original image sides are bigger than, which of course skews the thumbnail proportions since most images are not square.

I realize you can remove either width or height parameter manually but most forum users do not.

Is there a way to fix the default button code so the thumbnails follow the original image proportions whilst checking the set thumbnail size in both axis?

nikan

You can remove either width or height attribute from the tag but not both.

In file Sources/Subs-Editor.php find for
'before' => '[hs width=300 height=300]',

ForumMix

Hi,

I can not find this as described on the above post. Which line should be on then?

Now I hope some help as I cannot find where to change the size of the image. There are currently [hs width = 300 height = 300] but want to change to this [hs width = 150 height = 200]

Where do you this? I have been looking now in vain, but do not find this. Mod works great otherwise.

Grateful for a response and as fully as possible. Is completely new to this script.

nikan

In file Sources/Subs-Editor.php and line #1416 find for
function create_control_richedit($editorOptions)

and on line #1586 you should find
'before' => '[hs width=300 height=300]',

ForumMix

Aha, there it was. thanks for your help and everything work like I wanted.

Advertisement: