News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SSI.php problem with upload

Started by subzero_mb, February 23, 2009, 11:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

subzero_mb

Hi everybody!
I have a website with smf 2.0 integrated with the whole site, so for that reason I have in the header of every document of the web the SSI.php file loaded. I am programing for a section of the web (no for the forum) one file uploader, but I am having a problem. The script works perfectly, it is very easy and you can see here.

<?php 
if ($imagen)
move_uploaded_file($HTTP_POST_FILES[file]['tmp_name'], "file");
?>

<form name="form" action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
File: <input name="file" type="file" id="file" size="13" />
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Send" />
</form>

The problem appears when I include the SSI.php file, before of that you choose the file, push send and the file was uploaded, but the same script with the SSI.php loaded doesn´t work  >:(
<?php 
include ("forum/ssi.php");
if (
$imagen)
?>

<form name="form" action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
File: <input name="file" type="file" id="file" size="13" />
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Send" />
</form>

The script doesn´t show any error, but when you look in the server there isn´t any file.
Does anybody know why the SSI.php file doesn´t allow the upload?? I cannot find any solution. Thank you very much

Xylar2

Try This ;):
<?php 
if (
$imagen)

<
form name="form" action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
File: <input name="file" type="file" id="file" size="13" />
        <
input type="submit" name="submit" value="Send" />
</
form>
?>

subzero_mb

That was a joke or what?? :-\ You just have move the "?>" to the end of the script and you left the html without a echo or a print  :o

subzero_mb

greyknight17

subzero_mb, do you still  need help with this problem?

Not sure if this will help, but give the following a try:

<?php 
if (
$imagen)

echo 
'
        <form name="form" action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
File: <input name="file" type="file" id="file" size="13" />
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Send" />
</form>'
;
?>

SlammedDime

Try $_FILES instead of $HTTP_POST_FILES.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

subzero_mb

Thank you soooooo much SlammedDime!! You did it! That was the problem, if I use _FILES instead of HTTP_POST_FILES everything is ok. I don´t know why now works, could you explaind me the reason? Just for knowledge. SSI.php file locks Post variables? Thank you!

SlammedDime

HTTP_POST_FILES is deprecated as of PHP 4.1.0, and is not a superglobal.  It might have worked had you done global $HTTP_POST_FILES AFTER including SSI.php, but it would still be inproper, due to deprecation.  $_FILES is the correct way these days to retrieve the information.

http://us.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.files.php
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Advertisement: