SMF Wireless (WAP) Mod v0.8.3

Started by BxK, February 24, 2009, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow82x

Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

BxK

Thank you thank you hold you applause lol jk but thanks shadow!

gourav

Hey MATT C i have registered a account on Empireofthesun but still not able to download the mod?? Its not there?

javanesse

your site is under construction......it mean you will upgrade your mod dont you???? O:)

king999

give this mod here any one. attach this mod.

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

tooman

go to empireofthesun.net to download, because author (BxK) not publish their mod here

NoFeaR / NFSMW

And now this topic with such a gr8 mod is dead?? If this guy could do this mod in 1 week why couldnt smf do this in 2 years??

MakeItWork

When will it be available for download??

BxK

http://empireofthesun.net to download you have to sign up. This mod is still very alive and has monthly updates.

MakeItWork

Quote from: BxK on May 18, 2010, 09:24:03 AM
http://empireofthesun.net to download you have to sign up. This mod is still very alive and has monthly updates.

Can you please point me to the thread that has the download? Thanks!

BxK

KensonPlays

Thanks! Will be downloading in a few hours when I am on a actual computer! (Lok above, to left of my reply's title

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

MultiformeIngegno

I've tried it but the "logo" image doesn't work... Both if I set an image url in mod's settings and if I don't.. :(
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Afro

one flaw is that if you go to the mobile mode, click on users online, click on members name, every body can see every e mail address..

mybiafraland

Please I have version I.5 of this wap mod how can I install it manually 'cos it's showing error on the settings
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
on another note==>> Before sex.. you help each other get na'ked, after
sex you only dress yourself.... Moral of the story:
in life no one helps you once you're fuc'ked
My mentor's Blog hoping  my site beats nairaland someday

Advertisement: