how to place additional "board inline-links" under last post?

Started by akleski, February 25, 2009, 06:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akleski

greetings,
could some1 kindly explain how to add second inline-links (treelink / board index link? i'm not sure how to name it properly) at the bottom of page, but only in topic view (not board/category view), please?

-> hxxp:img253.imageshack.us/img253/6185/linkf.jpg [nonactive] // just like here, on SMF forum

i was also trying to figure how to change re-directing destination after posting reply, so it return to the topic we just posted in and not to main index, i'd appreciate any help with this too

ps. i'm totaly unexperienced with php (SQL too..), the amount of new things to undersntand here is bit too overwhelming, however i'm doing my best to comprehend more and more of it
probably it's not hard to make these changes, but i really have no clue how/where to do it

akleski

okay,
i've found the option "Return to topics after posting by default." in Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout -in case any1 else need this

but still, i cant find the way to add those additional inline links (navigation link ? ...);
in template.index.php there is only part about tree-link (which doesnt apply in SMF Core Theme 2.0 rc1), should this code be changed? or it can be done somewhere else?

please help, i dig thru lots of searches and there seem to be no other topics with such problem; i just came across solution for ver. 1.x where simply enableing option inline links in Current Theme Settings would do the trick

edit:
i forgot, i'm enclosing my template.index.php  (from ../theme/default ) maybe it will prove helpful

akleski

awww.. come on guys, I need help desperately

i'm not asking for much, i just want my forum to have inline navigation links at top and bottom of posts, just like here on your community board (default theme)  ::)

akleski

apparently Beta 4 issue with Missing Breadcrumbs is still present in 2.0 RC1

i followed Deprecated instructions and it fixed the problem, however i only edited ./Themes/default/index.template.php

the only side effect of this fix is 2x breadcrumbs one after another appearing while writing post reply

anyways, i made great monologue here, if only some1 (at least.. ) suggested to search additionaly for "Breadcrumbs"  :'(

Advertisement: